Jurassic World - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second poster plays up the open theme park concept, so I like it.

I bet you tomorrow's poster will feature the raptors ;)

Yeah must be. Hopefull it looks as good as the 2nd one.

Loving these posters :hrt: I really don't care I know I'm gonna love this movie. I love the trilogy, even JP3 with some of its problems. Dinosaurs interacting with people, action. I'm always gonna be there and a fan.
I can enjoy all of them yeah. It's a bit annoying that they didn't seem to care as much with 3 as it caused audience interest to drop. I really hope this is a springboard to regular Jurassic Park films. :cool:

tumblr_nn0gr7w5sn1u5tn07o1_1280.jpg

My favourite poster so far, I hope we get a full on underwater sequence in the movie. :woot:

We're gonna need a really bigger boat.

Imagine seeing that in one of the big fish tanks at Sea World like guy in the poster. Would be terrifying. Don't think I'd be putting my face next to the glass.

Would it even be possible to have a glass panel that big that would not break if a beast that big crashed into it?

Would it even be possible to have a glass panel that big that would not break if a beast that big crashed into it?

It's called a movie, a movie where dinosaurs have been brought back to life through genetics. You have to suspend your beliefs a little and not take everything so literally. In this movie universe I am sure they were somehow able to build some sort of enclosure that can hold the beast. Special glass etc.

Given the issues that so many seem to have with the clip released, is anyone else a little concerned that we are only two months away from opening and there has only been one teaser trailer for this movie? Seems pretty light on the marketing for a big film these days.

Given the issues that so many seem to have with the clip released, is anyone else a little concerned that we are only two months away from opening and there has only been one teaser trailer for this movie? Seems pretty light on the marketing for a big film these days.

We've had 2 teasers and we are getting a new trailer tomorrow.

We've had 2 teasers and we are getting a new trailer tomorrow.

The SuperBowl spot doesn't really count as it was just a re-edit of the teaser. Nevertheless, only getting a new trailer tomorrow seems a bit late and poor timing given the pending release of AoU and the SW and BvS teasers we just got this week.

2nd poster wins.

^ Aren't all the dinosaurs female? :p

Last edited:
2nd poster wins.

I agree, it seems impossible to beat Raptors and a motorbike in one shot but if one thing can an underwater Dinosaur about to devour a Great White Shark is it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"