Jurassic World - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just a toy though. We've already seen these pics which give you a better idea of the film version.

Jurassic-Wolrd-Indominus-Rex-1.jpg

what-exactly-is-the-indominus-rex-in-jurassic-world-the-indominus-rex.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Also if we go by the toys the 3 Raptor toys are named Charlie Delta and Echo. Some of Owens Raptor crew.

I really, really, really hope that this thing is just for the toy line and doesn't show up in the movie:

Jurassic-World-Basic-Figure-STEGOSAURUS.png

JP 1 toyline had a big black carnotaurus that never showed up in the movie, as well as a tanystropheus cobra that never put in a showing.

I really, really, really hope that this thing is just for the toy line and doesn't show up in the movie:

Most likely will not be in the film. Like Vic said every single JP toy line has had a lot of dinosaurs and human characters as well that were never in any of the films so. Don't take it too seriously haha, it's a toy. JP had human figures like Jaws Jackson, TLW and JP both had Carnotaurus toys, JP3 had a Tapejara as a figure as well. The list goes on and on for each films toy line that had many figures of humans, vehicles and dinosaurs that weren't in the films at all. I was a big time collector of all the films toy lines.

I like how this will be the first time we see the park open for business.

Jurassic World toys at NY 2015 toy fair

[YT]NBcmt_tqX_4[/YT]

The coolest thing about the toy line is that lego is providing KEY moments from Jurassic World, including an old friend (not T-Rex) from the first film. Spits a lot!

Though there is a complaint that Hasbro hasn't made one single individual figures for the human characters. Malcolm and Grant had their own toys back in the day.

Though there is a complaint that Hasbro hasn't made one single individual figures for the human characters. Malcolm and Grant had their own toys back in the day.

Almost everyone did, except Hammond, Gennaro, Lex, and Wu.

I guess the I-Rex toy confirms that it'll have the camouflaging ability like a cuttlefish.

So I just saw a video from the toy fair that confirms (as expected) that this hybrid is NOT in the film. Universal gave hasbro permission to make their own hybrid for the toy line. So of course people worrying over nothing.

Because like others and I said most of the time with these toy lines, there are always extra toys that represent a human/creature or vehicle that are just for the toy line. And not in the film ever. So there you go you can relax haha.

My mom adamantly dislikes all sci-fi movies, but during the Super Bowl she texted me saying how she really wants to see this.
I know that means nothing to any of you, but that's a pretty big deal for me as her and I have never shared similar interests in films so I'm excited to finally be able to see one with my mom that we are both anticipating!
Most likely will not be in the film. Like Vic said every single JP toy line has had a lot of dinosaurs and human characters as well that were never in any of the films so. Don't take it too seriously haha, it's a toy. JP had human figures like Jaws Jackson, TLW and JP both had Carnotaurus toys, JP3 had a Tapejara as a figure as well. The list goes on and on for each films toy line that had many figures of humans, vehicles and dinosaurs that weren't in the films at all. I was a big time collector of all the films toy lines.

Did you have the "sky high" T-rex toy set from the Lost World? One of my favorite toys as a kid.

Last edited:

I remember I wanted an Alan Grant figure more than any dinosaur. That guy was the coolest.

My mom adamantly dislikes all sci-fi movies, but during the Super Bowl she texted me saying how she really wants to see this.
I know that means nothing to any of you, but that's a pretty big deal for me as her and I have never shared similar interests in films so I'm excited to finally be able to see one with my mom that we are both anticipating!

Did you have the "sky high" T-rex toy set from the Lost World? One of my favorite toys as a kid.

That's cool I don't go to the movies with my mom that often because a lot of movies I want to see she doesn't care about and she doesn't go to the movies much in gengerl. Me and her may see this movie when it comes out though we will see. Most the times I go to the movies it is by my self in face because I don't have a lot of friends and I don't have a GF.

You can make a lot of money if you still have Jurassic Park 1 and Lost World toys in good condition. The T Rex from The Lost World toy line that could eat the little human characters is worth like 500 dollars now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"