Jurassic World - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make a lot of money if you still have Jurassic Park 1 and Lost World toys in good condition. The T Rex from The Lost World toy line that could eat the little human characters is worth like 500 dollars now.

The only one I have in the box is one of my Dr. Grant figures, but I do have the soap still unwrapped lol. Almost all of them are in great condition though, but none are for sale. :oldrazz:

So are we going to just assume that Lady T Rex is going to kill the I Rex in the end? Seems the way to be, with her being the same t Rex from the first movie?

And to an early discussion, I want to point out that I find it incredibly unlikely that a Tyrannosaurus Rex would kill for sport/fun.
Hate to bring up the scavenging thing, but before we all jump down my throat, yes, T Rex was more than likely a scavenger. Does that mean it didn't hunt? Hell no. It was the apex predator if it's time, and it damn well hunted. But it was a big heavy animal. Tyrannosaurus Rex was probably the largest carnivores dinosaur pound for pound probably by 2 tons. When it wasn't hunting, it was probably simply traveling, or sleeping. Any carnivore is going to scavenge, because if you stumble onto a dead carcass, why wouldn't you eat it? It's more convenient. However, when that opportunity didn't arise, it probably hunted..better than any other carnivorous dinosaur. It probably scavenged, and killed when it needed to. When it needed to. Tyrannosaurus Rex more than likely did not kill for sport. It would require too much energy.

Also, regarding Spider-Who?...agreed.. Spinosaurus was not 3x heavier than a Rex. It may have had 2 or 3 tons on it. Though the biped statement is incorrect. Spinosaurus Actually walked on all fours and was much less threatening than JP3 made it out to be

Last edited:
There's no good reason the Spinosaurus should've even been able to get its neck out of the jaws of the T-Rex considering the bite force and the fact that the Tyrannosaurus Rex's bite was poisonous. Plus, the T-Rex should've known of it being there since Tyrannosaurus had sensors in its feet that could recognize the vibrations of any creature within its range.

Some may hate it but T-Rex will forever be as dangerous as it gets when it comes to predatory dinosaurs.

Thought you knew.

So are we going to just assume that Lady T Rex is going to kill the I Rex in the end? Seems the way to be, with her being the same t Rex from the first movie?

I'm hoping for a takedown that will put the new Godzilla movie to shame with the T-Rex roaring triumphantly just like the end of the first film. But has it been confirmed that it's the same Rex? It certainly looks like it could be, judging from the promo pics and toys.

There's no good reason the Spinosaurus should've even been able to get its neck out of the jaws of the T-Rex considering the bite force and the fact that the Tyrannosaurus Rex's bite was poisonous. Plus, the T-Rex should've known of it being there since Tyrannosaurus had sensors in its feet that could recognize the vibrations of any creature within its range.

Some may hate it but T-Rex will forever be as dangerous as it gets when it comes to predatory dinosaurs.

This

Do you own a TRex?

That would be wonderful

I'm hoping for a takedown that will put the new Godzilla movie to shame with the T-Rex roaring triumphantly just like the end of the first film. But has it been confirmed that it's the same Rex? It certainly looks like it could be, judging from the promo pics and toys.

I'm assuming it has to be. The park is running. Unless it's a brand new T Rex. But it seems like classic story telling. The Original T Rex reclaims her crown

It is the same the T-Rex. On the Jurassic World website in the T-Rex Kingdom section, it says the T-Rex has been on Isla Nublar for 25 year. Plus on promotional images for the T-Rex, there are scars in the same area where the velociraptor attacked her in the first movie. The skin color is also more brown like in Jurassic Park, unlike the more greenish look of the T-Rex(s) from The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III.

So the T-Rex from first movie wasn't in TLW? I always just assumed the female was the same Rex from the first.

So the T-Rex from first movie wasn't in TLW? I always just assumed the female was the same Rex from the first.
Nope. But females do have the same molted brown skin, so it's easy to confuse that detail. I used to think they were one in the same but after doing some story digging a few years ago I found out they weren't. Now with Jurassic World, the website says the T-Rex has been native on the island for 25 years.

As Drizzle said different islands so different rexes. Isla Nublar is JP and JW. Isla Sorna is TLW and JP3.

The Queen is going to **** that I-Rex up.

The Queen is going to **** that I-Rex up.

Our Queen is like yo Indominus, come at me.

tumblr_mrh52tIZIW1qcga5ro1_500.gif

I would rather the Indominus Rex bring the T-Rex to death's threshold...enter the Spinosaurus to save her.

I would rather the Indominus Rex bring the T-Rex to death's threshold...enter the Spinosaurus to save her.
You have no idea how painful that was to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"