Jurassic World - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part about the big fight in JP3 is that the Tyrannosaur (which has one of the strongest, if not THE strongest bite of any animal that has ever existed) chomps down right on the Spinosaur's neck and the Spinosaur just shrugs it off like Hulk Hogan getting up from Macho Man's Flying Elbow. That was just stupid.

I'm telling you, T-rex throws the fight!!

It was all staged!!!

Almost like they had a script to follow!
#Rexygroupieforevah!
:cmad::cmad::cmad:

When he's riling up the raptors with using Ellie as bait was so awful but hilarious too LOL

Absolutely. It still upsets me we haven't seen the river rex chase, the raptor nests, and the scene with Grant & the raptors in the embryo room. JP1 is a fantastic movie, but not as good as the book. TLW, wow. What a difference. When [BLACKOUT]Dodgson gets eaten[/BLACKOUT], what an awesome moment. Oh, and for anyone who cares, this guy is doing a comic adaptation of JP1's novel.

http://michaelcrichtonsjurassicpark.tumblr.com/

That's amazing! This guy is just a fan, right? Not an officially licensed thing? I can't wait to see more.

Yeah, this is a non-licensed thing, done for non-profit, and just to do an adaptation of the novel. It's awesome however. Can't wait to see the Rex attack.

That is awesome! I might have to print those panels out and staple them together to have a little comic for myself haha

They need to get this guy an official deal so that can be made and released as a proper graphic novel.

When he's riling up the raptors with using Ellie as bait was so awful but hilarious too LOL

Absolutely. It still upsets me we haven't seen the river rex chase, the raptor nests, and the scene with Grant & the raptors in the embryo room. JP1 is a fantastic movie, but not as good as the book. TLW, wow. What a difference. When [BLACKOUT]Dodgson gets eaten[/BLACKOUT], what an awesome moment. Oh, and for anyone who cares, this guy is doing a comic adaptation of JP1's novel.

:wow:

Thanks for sharing!

They need to get this guy an official deal so that can be made and released as a proper graphic novel.
It is amazing stuff. The artist is capturing the dark/mysterious vibe of the JP jungle perfectly.

Wow, that comic looks amazing. I'm definitely going to keep track of that. Thanks!

Not really liking what I saw so far, I mean JP wasnt just dinosaurs and CGI for me, it was the cinematography, characters, Williams' beautiful score, Crichton's ideas. All of it gone in JW

Not really liking what I saw so far, I mean JP wasnt just dinosaurs and CGI for me, it was the cinematography, characters, Williams' beautiful score, Crichton's ideas. All of it gone in JW
I have some reservations as well, but a lot of this cant be known without seeing the moving. That being said, many of the shots from the trailer are heavily influenced by JP1, so I think the cinematography overall will be pretty consistent with that film (which if I were being honest, wasn't that remarkable). The whole concept of playing with the genetics of the dinosaurs to improve the park is directly taken from the original book. There's a massive chapter where Dr. Wu and Hammond argue about it. This movie takes that idea and runs with it. We will also surely hear the best bits of Williams' score along with new stuff, so at least half of the films score will be good, lol. And we know next to nothing about the characters and will have to find out if we like them or not when we see the film, which is par for the course with nearly every movie.

All you saw was a trailer, all of that is gone? So all of that is gone you could tell from a trailer that's not even 2 minutes long. Ok.

Also not really fair to try and compare or expect anything out of JW or the other JP sequels that's as good as JP. It's a classic for a reason haha.

CHARACTERS? CHARACTERS? These are trailers dude. We barely got to know the character names like a few weeks ago.

I'm glad that you don't like it. Seriously, when you make a comment like this, while JP 3 exists with Wiliams or Crichton's involvement, it's just preposterous.

CHARACTERS? CHARACTERS? These are trailers dude. We barely got to know the character names like a few weeks ago.

I'm glad that you don't like it. Seriously, when you make a comment like this, while JP 3 exists with Wiliams or Crichton's involvement, it's just preposterous.

Pretty much this :highfive:

I love how people here are forming these opinions about the movie from trailers that are like two mins long. The characters are annoying, the plot is the same, the dinosaurs aren't scientifically accurate, the CG isn't good and more complaints. I am like are you even fans of the franchise? Did you time jump four months into the future and watched the movie all ready? Crazy stuff

Here's a random gif I dunno, enjoy haha.

tumblr_lhxjjkkDB51qciujko1_500.gif

Absolutely, can you imagine this in color as well? *goosebumps*

Oh, me too. I love Jurassic Park.

:cwink:

That is awesome! I might have to print those panels out and staple them together to have a little comic for myself haha

:wow:

Thanks for sharing!

No problem guys!

I love how people here are forming these opinions about the movie from trailers that are like two mins long. The characters are annoying, the plot is the same, the dinosaurs aren't scientifically accurate, the CG isn't good and more complaints. I am like are you even fans of the franchise? Did you time jump four months into the future and watched the movie all ready? Crazy stuff

It's a miracle that this movie exists, and some folks don't see it that way.

Welcome to the internet.

Where people slag on everything.

I hope it has those red eyes in the movie. They looked yellowish in the Super Bowl spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"