Jurassic World - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it even be possible to have a glass panel that big that would not break if a beast that big crashed into it?
Maybe if it was 80m thick. ;)

I still wouldn't be standing anywhere near it.

The raptor poster is kind of horrible. The other two are class.

I'm not in love with the "raptor whisperer" idea. It undercuts how fricken terrifying they are.

Well it's liked trained tigers/lions. Does that undercut how dangerous, beautiful and terrifying they are?

Well it's liked trained tigers/lions. Does that undercut how dangerous, beautiful and terrifying they are?
This feels like a conversation we have had way too many times at this point. :funny:

yes it goes back and forth as the world continues to spin..

As an audience member, I will be less afraid of the raptors with Chris Pratt as their mama.

Maybe Pratt will display some scars he's gotten from the raptors. That might be great reminder of their dangerous nature.

as a raptor i will be less afraid of the audiences members

I'm still eager to see the movie, but have to admit, I'm more cautious about how it'll be for some reason.

Hope that sea beast can get in on the action enough compared to the land dwellers.

I'm still eager to see the movie, but have to admit, I'm more cautious about how it'll be for some reason.

I'm in the same place. I was so excited about this movie, but outside of the general premise, the second released trailer and the underwater poster, I haven't really loved anything I've seen from it.

Last edited:
I'm open to the raptors being the good guys for a change.

There was one of the trailers where the raptors were tensing to attack something/someone before Pratt got in the way.

New trailer:

[YT]aJJrkyHas78[/YT]

Hm, seems decent but I'm just not drawn into this movie. I'll still probably see it in theaters.

To heck with that awful clip this movie looks great!

First trailer was better. This seems more generic (music perhaps?)

Compare it to the Jurassic Park trailer or even the Lost World trailer. Doesn't come close. There's a reason those became the highest grossing opening weekends at the time.

[YT]BhT7ehK8Hck[/YT]

[YT]RxrvaneULkE[/YT]

Eh. Still not a big fan of the whole Super-dino thing. And now it seems like it will have other "dinosaurs" working for it...

The very brief scene with the T. Rex was far more exciting than anything I saw from the super-dino. The Mosasaurus looks awesome though.

Awesome trailer! So ready for this movie already lookin good

That was a cool trailer.

It seems the raptors respect Pratt because he looks them in the eye and stands his ground without showing fear, and may even come to see him as their pack leader or the alpha.

Also, it looks to me like the I-Rex just roars at the Pteranadons to stir them up and get them to fly out of their enclosure. That, coupled with the line about the dinosaurs "communicating" almost makes it seem like the I-Rex is using the other dinosaurs to overthrow the humans and take over the island.

Or I could be overanalyzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"