Jurassic World - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world premiere
HV2OQGH.jpg

Can someone PM me those blurry pictures too?

Thanks for the pics. CGHulk I send it to you too.

Thank you to the two of you (lime thanks) who sent me the pics.

So I could gather from some of the posts here is that some of you have seen it. So I just want to ask, on a scale of 1-10, how does it compare to the new Planet of the Apes movies in terms of CG, action, tone, story, characters and overall likability?

Can someone PM me those blurry photos too?

Also, Incognito, what did you think of the Indominus? Was an interesting monster? PM if necessary, I want spoiles about that thing. :oldrazz:

Can someone please send me these blurry pictures, too?

Gonna see it on Monday.

Thank god.
So could you say that generally doesn't look like it?
Also, could you comment on the apparent ridiculous foot proportions? It's feet are massive and wide compared to the thigh and skinny shin

I wasn't paying attention to the feet, haha.

Can someone PM me those blurry photos too?

Also, Incognito, what did you think of the Indominus? Was an interesting monster? PM if necessary, I want spoiles about that thing. :oldrazz:

I think it was a little ridiculous. I know the filmmakers wanted it to be smart, but it's too smart at some points to be believable. It didn't feel like a dinosaur anymore, more like a human serial killer. It's cool if you don't think about it.

the pics are very easy to find. so is video of the final battle. i stayed away because it was super blurry. the new craze these days is for ppl to spoil themselves with blurry pics and videos. then they go in hating the movie before they even see it.

Whelp reviews are starting to come in. First batch: 3 rotten, 3 fresh. Not a good start.

I'm actually quite optimistic about Jurassic World. I know it's not going to receive universal praise, and that is proving to be correct, but can actually see it leaning more on the positive side.

7 fresh, 6 rotten, feels that it will be a mixed movie by the end of this

Whelp reviews are starting to come in. First batch: 3 rotten, 3 fresh. Not a good start.

Yeah the reviews are starting to come in and things are not looking while. I thought this movie would get 75-85 RT score but so far there are 8 fresh and already 6 rotten for a 57% so far. Hopefully it gets a lot of good fresh reviews in a row or hopefully this movie turns out to be one of those movies where fans like the movie a lot more then the critics. I guess we are never going to get a Jurassic park movie sequel that is consider good.:csad:

"Jurassic World accomplishes the task of being something of an original adventure within the confines of being a sequel."

That's all I ask.

Yeah the reviews are starting to come in and things are not looking while. I thought this movie would get 75-85 RT score but so far there are 8 fresh and already 6 rotten for a 57% so far. Hopefully it gets a lot of good fresh reviews in a row or hopefully this movie turns out to be one of those movies where fans like the movie a lot more then the critics. I guess we are never going to get a Jurassic park movie sequel that is consider good.:csad:

Call me selfish, but I don’t really care if it’s considered good or not. I care that I enjoy it. And hopefully, this will be a JP sequel that I can finally enjoy.

A lot of the spoilers sound worrisome, but IGN’s review managed to alleviate a lot of my concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"