Jurassic World - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDCC 2014 >>
96b01e.jpg

:shock Is that officially at Comic Con?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the updated designs.

I didn't think they'd have pictures of the floor yet. Thought it could have been just a rumor like that raptor awhile back.

Beyond excited for this. JP1 may be my favorite movie of all time.

No mention of JW in Legendary panel in SDCC :(

what a wasted opportunity, IMO, even Warcraft which opens almost a year later than JW showed some footage...

No mention of JW in Legendary panel in SDCC :(

what a wasted opportunity, IMO, even Warcraft which opens almost a year later than JW showed some footage...

I thought it was said like a week ago that we where going to get are first tiser trailer at SDCC?

Remember when I said people could be seeing this for Chris Pratt because he could be a star after GotG, and it was laughed off by some? $11.2m opening night for GotG. Not so funny now is it. :D :D :D

The more I think about it, the more I'm kind of happy that there's no returning cast from the previous movies.

The more I think about it, the more I'm kind of happy that there's no returning cast from the previous movies.
BD Wong is back, but he had so little screentime in the first one that many people may not even realize he's a returning character. I'm hoping for just a tiny cameo from Jeff Goldblum, but that's just wishful thinking.

I just remembered there's still no trailer. :csad:

They do like him sporting the facial hair. I ain't seen him clean shaven for a minute.

Watched TLW yesterday, first time in a while. I kept thinking if these guys all carried guns and actually used them, scenarios wouldn't even eventuate. But then we wouldn't have much of a film, would we? :funny:

At 35 don't know what he can do with that.

Well..he can squint his eyes to form some crows feet. Smile more often to form smile lines. Ummmm. frown more to increase the lines in his forehead and sleep less to get eye bags! :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"