Jurassic World - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be honestly really shocked if the t-rex doesnt return and attack the d-rex after all the complaints and backlash in jp3 about the rex getting killed by the spino

I fully expect the T-Rex to beat the ever-living **** out of the D-Rex. And the audience will love every second of it.

Tyrant Lizard King, mother****ers :o.

Last edited:
There's other footage which shows Jurassic World staff opening fire on the D-Rex from a gunship. Surely they'll be able to take this thing down eventually. It's tough, sure, but nothing can sustain life if the bullets hit one after another.

That depends on what the bullets are. I doubt anything less than a ballistic .50 cal would penetrate deep enough. Thats the issue. Penetration. Most bullets we have won't penetrate hide and muscle and meat like that and reach the vital organs. Its kind of like trying to take down a 40' tall pissed off hungry rhino.

Id be honestly really shocked if the t-rex doesnt return and attack the d-rex after all the complaints and backlash in jp3 about the rex getting killed by the spino

I'm still bitter about that. The first bite from the T. Rex would've crushed that Spinosaurus's neck in real life.

More I think about it after the trailer the less I like the idea of there being a genetically modified Frankensaurus. I actually think the concept of the fully functioning park would have been a better follow up to Jurassic Park than what The Lost World ended up being, I just can't really get past the cheesiness of crossbred dinosaurs.

I fully expect the T-Rex to beat the ever-living **** out of the D-Rex. And the audience will love every second of it.

Tyrant Lizard King, mother****ers :o.

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

More I think about it after the trailer the less I like the idea of there being a genetically modified Frankensaurus. I actually think the concept of the fully functioning park would have been a better follow up to Jurassic Park than what The Lost World ended up being, I just can't really get past the cheesiness of crossbred dinosaurs.

I think it's a logical step. The original dinosaurs in Jurassic Park had toad DNA in them. That's how they were able to change sex. So it's been done in the franchise before just not to this extent.

Awe look at those raptors running along side him and past him while he's riding a motorcycle! I guess the raptors in this film have been genetically engineered to be safe around people. Maybe all of the dinosaurs have been genetically modified to be less threatening this time around, they've learned from the past. But this time around they went to far altering the DNA and created a dinosaur that is to mart.

Last edited:
Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.
The Rex, at least as far as the first two films were concerned, was the anti-hero of sorts.

Sure, in JP he killed the lawyer, injured Malcolm, and antagonized the hell out of everybody in general. But in the end, he saves the group from the raptors and even strikes a pose to the audience basically saying, "Yeah. I'm ****ing incredible."

In Lost World, even after tearing Eddie in half :-)csad:) and killing a few extras here and there, the plot of the third act? Rescue Papa Rex and his baby. Then we get the cute family reunion at the end where they're all like, "Yeah. We're still ****ing incredible."

JP3 was a travesty, and best ignored.

If the Diabolus Rex is this film's main antagonist, it only stands to reason that they pit it against its only worthy opponent. And there can only be one Rex.

If I believe anything about this film, it will end with a T-Rex or two beating the ever loving crap out of the D-Rex.

Awe look at those raptors running aside him and past him while he's riding a motorcycle! I guess the raptors in this film have been biologically engineered to be safe to be around.

No....

I think it's a logical step. The original dinosaurs in Jurassic Park had toad DNA in them. That's how they were able to change sex. So it's been done in the franchise before just not to this extent.

I guess my problem is this feels like it goes too far beyond what the science was in the original, to the point of absurdity. I can't really call it a logical step with that type of genetic mutation, altering or removing some aspect of dinosaur behaviour in an attempt to minimize the danger I can buy into, but Frankensaurus? Way too over the top. It feels far more gimmicky to me and probably points to the limited options you can do for the concept of a Dino theme park.

Well I really liked it....can't wait to see more! Need some gifs turned into avvys

I just read this on another forum, could be why the CGI looks meh

"Max_Sydney replied 1h ago
The American computer graphics, sound production and stage design industry are in decline.
Proof is that all 'best' looking and sounding stuff is now done overseas, especially Britain. Such as Syncopy (Nolanverse), Heyday Films (Gravity) and Shepparton Studios (Marvelverse and Gravity)

The peak in 'realism' was the late 90's disaster films, before Sept 11 and the recession.

Compare the dinos in JP .............. with JP3 or Land of the Lost.
Compare the spaceship in ID4 ......... with Avengers.
Compare the cyclones in Twister ...... with Day After Tomorrow.
Compare the scenery in The Lion King . with Frozen."

I wonder how they will work with the idea that there are 1000s of people around trapped on the island. Will they have a mass rescue scene after the initial attack but leave our main characters on the island? Or perhaps the main characters will often come across groups of people in hiding as they get around the island.

Yeah. In some of the leaked footage, one of the raptors is prepping to attack someone before Pratt intervenes.

I know which means they aren't engineered to be safe around haha. They're just being trained.

tumblr_nfm6ydgFIf1qfsk6co1_250.jpg

I hope they explain why nobody, during the creation of the new Dino, ever said "Hey, you know that new incredibly deadly Dino that we made that we have NO idea how it will behave, oh and can also become invisible. How bout we plant a tracking device in it so we know where it is at all time?"

It'll bug me if it's not in the film at all

T-Rex definitely has to make an appearance. Has to!

I'd be fine if the T-Tex doesn't appear at all in the film until he shows up and fights the D-Rex. Just have him mentioned and after the velociraptors and humans can't defeat the D-Rex, we hear the roar and then see him charging ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"