Jurassic World - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been skeptical about the idea of a hybrid Frankensaurus from when I first heard about it. It just feels unnecessary when there are so many real dinosaur species they could explore.

Re: JPIII, I thought the Spinosaurus was cool personally, but the way they handled T-Rex was a travesty. I'd like the Rex to show up again here, but so far it hasn't even been hinted at. I'd be disappointed if they just left T-Rex out altogether this time and just had the D-Rex be the "big bad".

I can't be the only one that thinks this looks more or less like the plot of Deep Blue Sea?

New arrogant lady scientist/business woman (it's unclear if BDH is a PhD in this) thinks she can make super-intelligent dinosaurs by playing god with genetics...but they're TOO smart!

And they're going to destroy the island and hunt man!

I don't know. I think it could be better than the sequels before it, but that's not saying too much. The dialogue feels like a CSI stinger in parts, "It depends what kind of dinosaurs they've been cooking up," and good raptors (and presumably T-Rexes) sounds like the Family Guy spoof of desperate sequels with "Bigger Jaws."

I know that this is probably stepping on some toes, so I will not bash it too much, but this has the whiff of forgettable disappointment about it just like the other sequels. And when compared to the iconography of the first film, it makes it all the worse.

tumblr_nfm6ydgFIf1qfsk6co1_250.jpg

Raptor squad is more dangerous thing than any Dino they can cook up.

I wish the trailer music was all based on John Williams' score. Prior to the piano riff of the main theme the music was laughably cliche.

If the D-Rex gets taken down by a T-Rex then I hope it is a combined effort from people too or something. If there is one thing that I dislike in movies it is when the main monster gets built up to be this terrible unstoppable force. But then it ends up getting beat by something you expect to be inferior to it. AKA doesn't live up to the hype.

I don't want the D-Rex made a push over for the sake of fan-service.

So how come the raptors around Chris aren't attacking him, instead they look like they are following his lead?

Last edited:
So how come the raptors around Chris aren't attacking him, they look like they are following his lead?

Because he has been training and taming them, like taming tigers or lions for example.

Why are people assuming the T-Rex won't be in the movie??? Have y'all not seen these???
BiowCPk.jpg

rViAk4P.jpg

sa8tw7w.jpg

c0bvk9n.jpg

M0yzSWT.jpg

KbaRtGG.jpg

dKz1J0z.jpg

aqCaj3l.jpg

brIhaVO.jpg

I had always assumed teh T-Rex WOULD be in the movie

The T-Rex kingdom 'may be disturbing for small children.' :hehe:

So how come the raptors around Chris aren't attacking him, they look like they are following his lead?

Using Raptors as "hunting dogs", but soon they will realize their mistake.

They are following the scent.

I can't wait to see some golfers get chewed up!

How many people would go to Jurassic World? Lets pretend for a second that this place has been running for 5 years without incident. Would you plan a trip to this island theme park?

I don't think that goat would be enough to even be considered a snack for that huge Mosasaurus!!!
True. The shark was an entree. Perhaps they should hang up a killer whale for the main course.

How many people would go to Jurassic World? Lets pretend for a second that this place has been running for 5 years without incident. Would you plan a trip to this island theme park?

If it were reasonably affordable I'd go

True. The shark was an entree. Perhaps they should hang up a killer whale for the main course.

Maybe so...I can't wait to see more of it in action! Although I've always been a raptor man myself

I have a feeling that this movie would be most entertaining since the first one !

I'd look into it, but price would be a factor. I wonder how much they would charge - including the journey via the cruiseship?

I can't even afford a vacation out of my state let alone a trip to Jurassic World...not even on coupon day.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"