Status
Not open for further replies.
lu1qd.jpg

:D

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23608-1378542599-2.gif

And then just for fun :hehe:

1320703730k.jpg

I'm really liking that last clip. The excitement is getting real:woo:

Still disappointed that Universal didn't update their ride at the theme park. Would have been really awesome.

On the 'when did you first see JP' discussion-

I have a very vague memory of my dad hiring the tape when I was four or so (born in '89) and watching the first Brontosaurus scene... and being extremely bored and confused. I just wanted to see a T-Rex stomping around and couldn't be bothered waiting. So off it went. :D By then I was heavily into Superman, Batman, Star Wars, Terminator, RoboCop and Back to the Future.

I never bothered to watch it on TV either in the intervening years. I liked dinosaurs enough, but I never went through an obsessive phase like everyone else seemingly did.

It was only when, wait for it... Jurassic Park III was coming out that I, wait for it... thought this new big ass dino with a spine thing on its back looked awesome and, wait for it... It's going to take out a T-Rex?! I have to see this thing! :D So I watched the first two when they came on TV in the weeks before JPIII opened, then saw the third and thought "Yeah, first one was by far the best".

So there you have it. It was because of the friggin' Spino I became a JP fan. :D

Little mini viral video for the Gyrosphere

[YT]tNK-SCcbCic[/YT]

Funny I'm watching Jurassic Park III right now on sundance tv. I like all three movies so if Jurassic World is better than 2 and 3 I will walk out a happy dude.

I remember seeing the first one in theaters when I was five. I saw them all in theaters when I was little but the image of seeing the T-Rex chasing the jeep and run through the big tree branch on the big screen is still in cased into my brain. Also seeing it it IMAX two years ago for the 20th anniversary was pretty emotional for me.

For the lost world after seeing it I stared at my wall all night, because I wondered if the T-Rex was going to crash its head through it. As a kid that T-Rex rampaging through san diego scene was life.

It's one thing I can't wait to do when I finally have kids is to share films like Jurassic Park with them and to tell them what it meant to me when I saw little. Heck there was a moment where I wanted to be a paleontologist because of Jurassic Park (until I realized that it was really filmmaking that I loved more than anything and wanted to do that) Nothing I've seen has swayed me from my excitement. I love the fact that the park is finally up and running in the films, I love the fact that these nutty scientists still haven't learned from their mistakes and have now made a monstrous hybrid abomination, and I love the fact that I get to see old friends in the T-rex and the raptors. Let's just say the five your old in me is still alive. And on a more selfish route, the fact that there's a Jurassic Park 4 makes me have much faith that I could get to direct one myself one day :)

Funny I'm watching Jurassic Park III right now on sundance tv. I like all three movies so if Jurassic World is better than 2 and 3 I will walk out a happy dude.

I remember seeing the first one in theaters when I was five. I saw them all in theaters when I was little but the image of seeing the T-Rex chasing the jeep and run through the big tree branch on the big screen is still in cased into my brain. Also seeing it it IMAX two years ago for the 20th anniversary was pretty emotional for me.

For the lost world after seeing it I stared at my wall all night, because I wondered if the T-Rex was going to crash its head through it. As a kid that T-Rex rampaging through san diego scene was life.

It's one thing I can't wait to do when I finally have kids is to share films like Jurassic Park with them and to tell them what it meant to me when I saw little. Heck there was a moment where I wanted to be a paleontologist because of Jurassic Park (until I realized that it was really filmmaking that I loved more than anything and wanted to do that) Nothing I've seen has swayed me from my excitement. I love the fact that the park is finally up and running in the films, I love the fact that these nutty scientists still haven't learned from their mistakes and have now made a monstrous hybrid abomination, and I love the fact that I get to see old friends in the T-rex and the raptors. Let's just say the five your old in me is still alive. And on a more selfish route, the fact that there's a Jurassic Park 4 makes me have much faith that I could get to direct one myself one day :)

Good stuff man!

First time I remember seeing JP on VHS back in the '90s. I was blown away, and I can't tell you how happy I was when Universal re-released it in April 2013. The 3D really added depth to Dean Cundey's cinematography and seeing it on the big screen was amazing.

Gonna correct myself then I saw it in the theater when it re-released on my birthday, I thought it was last year. 2 years ago already? Wow time flies

I really liked that latest clip. Good stuff. :up:

Man, I just can't get into this film even with these new clips. It just comes across as so bland.

I so hope this movie surprises us all in awesomeness.

I don't think it will surprise me, I already love what I've seen and think what I've seen is awesome. I love the trilogy, I know I will love JW :woot:

Man, I just can't get into this film even with these new clips. It just comes across as so bland.

It's not just you. I went to Mad Max with a friend and we both laughed at the trailer for this. It looks genuinely awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"