Jurassic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pratt is definitely in as the male lead hero now?

Reboot is a strong word eh? I don't think any of us really expected this to be a strong reboot in the first place and 22 years sounds like the logical amount of time for this to happen after the first film.

Bbu1QEdCAAAb-hX.jpg

You gotta put in some captions to accompany the photo, ya guys. I've noticing a habit now with some folks. Or even link the source, because not everyone will know who Phill Tippit is, OR how he looks like now. He looks way different than how he looked 10-15 years ago.

That being said, thanks Mr Mazooz.

"I've always wanted a Mall Santa to pet a T-Rex doll." - Says a random forum poster.

Sam Neill Won't Be Visiting Jurassic World

Fans hoping for Sam Neill to appear in director Colin Trevorrow's upcoming Jurassic World will today be disappointed to learn that the franchise is moving forward without Dr. Alan Grant.

"I’m sure it’s going to be great," Neill tells The Examiner (via fansite JurassicWorld.org), "but they don’t need me... I think there’s a whole new cast and a whole new look at things, and I think that’s great. As I said, I’d never say no, but I wish them [well]."

Set to star Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Jake Johnson, Nick Robinson and Irrfan Khan, Jurassic World will be directed by Trevorrow from a draft of the screenplay he wrote with Derek Connolly. Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are producing.

Jurassic World will be shot in 3D and is scheduled for a June 12, 2015 release.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=113333

There is still hope for Ian Malcolm's return...though when you think about it, it doesn't really make sense for him to return. F*** it, I want more Goldblum.

You're right. But yes by all means, **** it. It's Jeff Goldblum as Ian Malcolm.

To be honest not to burst your bubble but if Neil's out I'm pretty sure that would mean Goldblum would be as well, I guess I saw this coming even though I hoped for at least some cameos from them.

Of course, but I can still hope.

Malcolm is probably somewhere in the Bahamas going, "Nope."

If they were going the realism route and wanted to include him they should have a scene of Malcolm on the beach in the Bahamas they approach him to go to the new park and he would flat out refuse, sip his margarita and lay down in the sun.

It sounds like they have not even asked Sam yet. But him saying he wont say no if they did ask. Maybe he is just getting it out there that he would return if asked

I just heard they are keeping 0 connections with the old trilogy, so is this a reboot?

I just heard they are keeping 0 connections with the old trilogy, so is this a reboot?

Considering the sequels weren't super well recieved and JP has been out of the picture for a while, it's probably going to be a soft reboot.

I kind of look at it like Star Trek: The Next Generation is a sequel series to Star Trek but not involving the original cast. It's in the same universe but it connects only with certain aspects of the original series while doing it's own take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"