Jurassic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know there could be some consistency.

So at TRU today, they had JP 3D toys, including two new sculpted dinosaurs that come with generic GI Joe mercenaries to fight: an Allosaurus and a Pachyrhinosaurus. They are fantastic. Otherwise all the rest are repaints or kitbashes of the mediocre JP3 toys. Still, made me feel like a kid all over again.

So at TRU today, they had JP 3D toys, including two new sculpted dinosaurs that come with generic GI Joe mercenaries to fight: an Allosaurus and a Pachyrhinosaurus. They are fantastic. Otherwise all the rest are repaints or kitbashes of the mediocre JP3 toys. Still, made me feel like a kid all over again.

What would be awesome is if they rereleased these:

jp-t-rex-toy.jpg

$(KGrHqZHJ!4E9qHIuLeNBPgGSU)JIg~~60_35.JPG

compound.jpg

14907-550x-car.jpg

What would be awesome is if they rereleased these:

jp-t-rex-toy.jpg

My god. You just activated a memory file in my head, because I completely forgot I once owned this toy as a kid until I just saw this picture of it. That thing was so awesome.

Some of the best toys ever made.

I had all of those posted above they were awesome. I always wondered why they colored the Trex those colors.

Looking at those pictures made me recall the Lost World collection I have, back home. I owned all of the vehicles except one, and most of the dinosaurs. Returning to the subject at hand, the Jurassic Park line was good, except for some weird sculpts: remember the Dennis Nedry figure? It looked nothing like Wayne Knight.

The only thing that sucked was how they had to bend the T-Rex's tail to get it to fit in the box.

I still have the Velociraptor its sound is just really quiet, and the Jungle Explorer except its missing everything in came with...just the Explorer without the hood.

I had alot .... The command center, trex, most of the original dinos and the characters. Sold them all on ebay a couple years ago

Didn't it have "battle damage" where you could take off a chunk of skin to reveal blood and bone?

The real crime was that they never made a Mr. DNA toy.

mr_dna.png

Didn't it have "battle damage" where you could take off a chunk of skin to reveal blood and bone?

Yeah in the 2nd or 3rd series or wave.

The lost world toys included a med lab playset were you could heal them as well.

The lost world trex also could eat figures and you could retrieve them from its belly

The Lost World T-Rex was my favorite for that reason and also because he actually made sounds from the movie.

I guarantee you every kid would want a Gennaro on the toilet toy. I can't remember any one back in the day who didn't have Gennaro's death as the most hilarious part of the film.

That T Rex toy isn't as good as The Lost World T- Rex toy. The Lost World T Rex looked more like the movie counter part AND he had sounds and he could eat the little human figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"