Jurassic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee you every kid would want a Gennaro on the toilet toy. I can't remember any one back in the day who didn't have Gennaro's death as the most hilarious part of the film.

:funny: :awesome:

Tim didn't have COOTIES! :cmad:

tumblr_mdebhoPTsp1ryktnq.gif

My god. You just activated a memory file in my head, because I completely forgot I once owned this toy as a kid until I just saw this picture of it. That thing was so awesome.

Yup, I had one too.

The only thing that sucked was how they had to bend the T-Rex's tail to get it to fit in the box.

I remember. That was a shame. It just didnt look right.

I still own my Jurassic Park comic books and trading cards. :o

What would be awesome is if they rereleased these:

jp-t-rex-toy.jpg

$(KGrHqZHJ!4E9qHIuLeNBPgGSU)JIg~~60_35.JPG

compound.jpg

14907-550x-car.jpg

I still have all those, although my Rex roaring mechanism broke long ago, and it lost an arm somewhere along the way. The rest are all in good shape though.

I've still got TLW Rex....he's standing on my shelf right now. I've also still got a raptor and triceratops. Used the have the JP1 adult and young Rex as well as a grant and other characters. Had a bunch of trading cards as well.

It was great being a kid in the 90s! :awesome:

And the early 00s

I had the big Rex and the Raptor.

That T Rex toy isn't as good as The Lost World T- Rex toy. The Lost World T Rex looked more like the movie counter part AND he had sounds and he could eat the little human figures.

the lost world T-rex figure was FAT and GREEN :dry:

I'm pretty sure one of the Tyrannosaurs in The Lost World was green. The one in JPIII definitely was.

im just not a fan of the green rex design. he looked the best in JP1

and the baby rex was not green, nor the one that went to san diego

Anyone get the Carnotaurus from the Jurassic Park lineup? I have all those in the pics, plus a Dilophosaurus that screeches and the Triceratops.

im just not a fan of the green rex design. he looked the best in JP1

and the baby rex was not green, nor the one that went to san diego

I think you mean she, remember "all the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are females".

Anyone get the Carnotaurus from the Jurassic Park lineup? I have all those in the pics, plus a Dilophosaurus that screeches and the Triceratops.
Yep, the JP1 Series 2 Carnotaurus, and also 2 of the TLW releases, although TLW release kinda sucked. My Series 2 Carno is missing its damage piece though, and one of the horns has a little wear, due to me being 5 when I got it and chewing on it a little. But overall, its in nearly perfect shape otherwise, and one of my favorites.

Still hoping for a surprise preview with footage shot specifically for the teaser of this (ala T2, Godzilla, Spider-Man) before Jurassic Park 3D on Friday.

Still hoping for a surprise preview with footage shot specifically for the teaser of this (ala T2, Godzilla, Spider-Man) before Jurassic Park 3D on Friday.

Considering they are pushing for a 2014 release, I'd love it if they made a CG teaser with some high caliber work like the first two films, but since we don't even have a cast, and JPIV is looking more and more like a rush job in the making, I doubt it. Though I admit, I'd kill for just something like

-black screen-
first note, like the opening of the original film

TEXT: Life Found a Way....

-black screen-

-fade in-
Jurassic Park IV

-fade out-

-fade in-
2014-

Sad to see how unquotable Ian was in The Lost World besides a few lines here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"