Jurassic World - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather the Indominus Rex bring the T-Rex to death's threshold...enter the Spinosaurus to save her.

Baryonyx, Owen thought for one mad moment, remembering poor Billy, but when the trumpets blew again and the beast charged, the name Ingen cried was "Spino! Spino! SPINO!"

tumblr_m9030jn6GN1qbshgko1_500.gif

And my personal favorite:

tumblr_lpjq232Hpe1qc2haw.gif

God I can't wait. If this movie turns out to be good I can finally ignore JP3 and treat this as the unofficial third film.

I remember first time seeing TLW in the theater, and this shot was beautiful. Basically TLW version of JP Brachiosaurus scene. Good stuff. I really gotta have a marathon this week or something.

lw6.jpg

I was thinking about this randomly but the T-Rex in JP3 was essentially the Boba Fett of the film, right? Just dies like a fool?

The first and third are animatronic. the second is CGI.

The first JP soundtrack is a classic, obviously.

But what do people think of TLW's score?

I need to get TLW score and give it a good listen. I think I may actually prefer it to the original given it's a very dark and tribal score that really emphasises the jungle environment. Most reviews complain how it's such a departure from the original, but I think that was the whole point. Williams gave Isla Sorna a completely different vibe. It's wild with no fences. That the fairytale is over - like the tiny hint of JP theme when Nick spots the old JP Visitor Centre artwork in the abandoned communications centre.

Yeah, TLW is a much darker film than JP. Even merely aesthetically speaking. Williams understood that, and made his score like so. It has some amazing music, such as The Hunt and Visitor in San Diego. As such with Williams albums, it has some amazing stuff left off, of course. :csad:

Pretty much spot on Anne, the music fit the feel of the film and the island etc.

All JP fans need to go on the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios. The final drop is great!

Yeah, i'm sure at first it's all oooh...ahhh! And then there's running...and screaming....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"