Jurassic World - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The raptors turning was totally going to happen, you I and anyone that was smart enough knew that. I dunno why some doubted it and thought otherwise but whatever.

Seriously lol. I actually had a conversation with a guy at work when the first trailer dropped over it.

"It looks okay, but him training Raptors is unrealistic..."

"Well, in a movie where Dinosaurs are brought back to life from Mosquitos, that doesn't really hold ground..."

"I don't know, you can't just train them and turn them into good guys."

"It's fairly evident they will turn on him at some point in the film, they are still wild animals, and we have real life examples of people who have trained animals since their birth and had them turn on them at the flick of a wrist"

Then he left after that :sly:

Its a joke between me and Hunter. Nothing more. Don't be so uptight. :cwink:

I am curious though, what exactly is fresh about that trailer?

I see, my bad.

Freshness: open/functioning park; new plot in that they're creating a new dinosaur; "tamed" raptors.

So many trailers...

Still looks fun.

I thought the trailer was pretty good.

Im still putting it on my summer movie watch list although Im very wary on how it will turn out.

I'll go see it for the spectacle but I'm honestly not expecting it to be too different from the first two. As Malcolm said "Yeah --Ooh! Ah! That's how it always starts. But then later there's running and screaming."

I'll go see it for the spectacle but I'm honestly not expecting it to be too different from the first two. As Malcolm said "Yeah --Ooh! Ah! That's how it always starts. But then later there's running and screaming."

I mean I don't think anyone should expect anything different. And I think anyone complaining is expecting too much.

I don't think there are that many ways to do a Jurassic Park movie except for like you and Malcolm said: "...That's how it always starts. But then later there's running and screaming."

I thought this trailer felt a little off. The idea of the dinosaurs being smarter isn't really getting me that excited, but that's what the trailer seemed to be hitting hard. I don't know, the action definitely looks cool and I'm sure the movie will offer some thrills, I just hope it's not a forgettable movie. I'm keeping expectations low for now.

Seriously lol. I actually had a conversation with a guy at work when the first trailer dropped over it.

"It looks okay, but him training Raptors is unrealistic..."

"Well, in a movie where Dinosaurs are brought back to life from Mosquitos, that doesn't really hold ground..."

"I don't know, you can't just train them and turn them into good guys."

"It's fairly evident they will turn on him at some point in the film, they are still wild animals, and we have real life examples of people who have trained animals since their birth and had them turn on them at the flick of a wrist"

Then he left after that :sly:

Hahaha good. Yeah people don't like to use this little thing called logic and common sense haha. It's worse when they don't know what they're talking about either because they complain about raptors being trained and fail to realize like you said many other animals in real life, predators included, have been and are constantly trained. And just like in real life they're still wild animals and can will and do turn on their trainers so. I really fail to see how some find it silly or unrealistic when it happens in the world we live in as we speak.

That trailer just got me super excited again. Man trailer bonanza these past few days.

Pretty cool trailer I guess,I didn't find it amazing but I don't think it looks bad at all and more than just generic

I liked the trailer and I think it will be a decent movie. This trailer was definitely better than the others, being it showed more of the genetic dinosaur.

I love this new trailer. The film really looks like what I want to see, a what if Jurassic Park opened to the public with every kind of dinosaur live in the park and even interacting with each other.

This looks terrible. I'm not saying that the film needs to have a more serious direction, but this tonally feels like Snakes on a Plane . I'll pass.

I thought this trailer felt a little off. The idea of the dinosaurs being smarter isn't really getting me that excited, but that's what the trailer seemed to be hitting hard. I don't know, the action definitely looks cool and I'm sure the movie will offer some thrills, I just hope it's not a forgettable movie. I'm keeping expectations low for now.

I really don't get the negativity around this movie. The movie looks fantastic and ever trailer looks better and better my expectations are pretty high right now. Now star wars my expectations are low like really low. Star wars 1 and 2 where really really bad and after 2 trailers for star wars 7 we still haven't really seen any thing like at all and I am wanting something to blow me away and I have yet to see any thing that just makes me say wow. I fell like people are really overrating to star wars trailer just because it is star wars and I think people would react to it no matter what because it is just star wars.

This movie looks awesome. I am very excited.

Oh, this gets you but Star Wars is meh...

E188JCE.gif

:oldrazz:

Chris Pratt >>> Teenage girls. :oldrazz:

Even teenage girls who's acting abilities you know absolutely nothing about before totally writing them off...

It looks like a thrilling action-adventure movie but devoid of any depth. It looks like Colin Trevorrow has achieved what JJ Abrams did to Star Trek franchise, got it running with action stuff but made it hollow inside.

That sounds more like a Star Wars discussion guys.

So, about that Jurassic World trailer. That has nothing to do with Jedis. Like, for serious. NOTHING to do with Jedis.

I hope they play up the theme park angle for most of the movie, and have everything go to hell close to the end.

Chris Pratt was hilarious! The problem is that I don't think he was supposed to be...

Chris Pratt >>> Teenage girls. :oldrazz:
Only in your mind, my very old apprentice. :cwink:

Even teenage girls who's acting abilities you know absolutely nothing about before totally writing them off...
:highfive:

She also isn't a teenager.

Honestly, the JP series was never about depth.
I'd say this is fair, though I feel like how the film was shot added a lot to it. Giving the film weight, making it feel important even if it wasn't.

I don't get some of you saying this trailer (the actual cool one) being the last straw.

It looks better than half the other promo.
Much better to me.

I hope they play up the theme park angle for most of the movie, and have everything go to hell close to the end.

Chris Pratt was hilarious! The problem is that I don't think he was supposed to be...
Yes, it's always been something I wanted to see. A fully operational Jurassic Park theme park and they've really made it look pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"