• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to wear my hat backwards in solidarity.

behold flicks picks! the most obvious of picks!

To be fair, it was a welcome change after Krypton's list. I asked for movies that a person my age might have watched growing up, and he gave me Kurosawa films.

yes and ill hit the gym and get ****ing JACKED

To be fair, it was a welcome change after Krypton's list. I asked for movies that a person my age might have watched growing up, and he gave me Kurosawa films.
7tux.gif

yes and ill hit the gym and get ****ing JACKED
The hard part is going to be the long haul trucker license.

I'm sure Roose could hook a brother up. He's prolly got connections, what with the drug smuggling.

I even tried to nudge you in the right direction, by giving you a list of movies I had not seen (hint hint, flashing red sign, hint hint), and you responded with Casablanca. Your mind is a fascinating place, Krypton.

I love Kurosawa films.

I hate wearing hats backwards.

Many scholars call hieroglyphics....C.Lee doodles.

I even tried to nudge you in the right direction, by giving you a list of movies I had not seen (hint hint, flashing red sign, hint hint), and you responded with Casablanca. Your mind is a fascinating place, Krypton.
tumblr_lykptzjHHh1qcay1ao1_500.gifv

Wooda never guessed. He has abominable taste in tacos; except for my shrimp recipe.

Where's Poppa? I think you're sick enough to like it.

behold flicks picks! the most obvious of picks!

She's the best....except for Dirty Dancing. There's always the one off I suppose.

Wooda never guessed. He has abominable taste in tacos; except for my shrimp recipe.

Where's Poppa? I think you're sick enough to like it.

Like I said, I can put it on the next list. I'm halfway through this one, and my pace is already slowing down. I don't think I've watched 20 new movies in the past 5 years. I think my hyperactivity is fighting me.

The controversy probably is what led to him fleeing town and taking up bouncing at dive bars.

See, now that I have seen, because Road House ****ing rules. I'm not going to post the Family Guy GIF, we've all seen it.

It's agreed...

Dirty Dancing is the Roadhouse Prequel.

All leading up to Swayze's death in Ghost.

It's all a tapestry.

Flashdance > Dirty Dancing

Reek stripped on the weekends to pay for welding classes.

If I can't view it, it never happened.

Over the Top is an... interesting... movie. One that turns into an arm wrestling documentary near the end, complete with competitor vignettes(?). Who were they talking to? The truck? Also, it's a double elimination tournament (which they repeatedly hammer home), but where did Bull lose a second time? Throughout the movie, they say that he hasn't lost in five years, including right before the championship match. Stallone should have had to beat him twice in a row. Shenanigans. That man-monster was robbed. I guess he was maybe disqualified for punching Stallone, but one dude was downing motor oil (and getting it all over his hands) and the refs had no problem with that. This is a shoddy organization of arm grappling.

I still liked it better than Beastmaster.

1. ET*
2. Top Gun
3. Close Encounters of the Third Kind*
4. The Dark Crystal
5. Brazil
6. Young Frankenstein
7. Dirty Dancing*
8. Dragonslayer
9. Excalibur
10. Over the Top
11. The Beastmaster

*Behold! For these are Flick's Picks!