Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I make burgers, I always make buffalo blue cheese burgers, so the principle is the same.
giphy.gif

Krypton likes vaseline on toast.

To explain...

Around nine-ish years old my aunt was making hard shell tacos that smelled delicious. She lived next door to my family on the second floor so we could see her out the back yard window and she also had a fire escape landing outside one of her windows. I was in the backyard doing whatever 9 year old me would do, prolly playing G.I. Joes or sumthin', when she offered me a taco. I scrambled up the fence and then the fire escape, mouth watering for some taco goodness.

I then bit into it and the taste was like licking my dad's feet or the like. I spat out and this white/grey sauce came out my mouth.

I found out that day that people used spoiled cheese for stuff.

I was not happy.

krypton is the guy who buys chips ahoy and puts them on a platter.

krypton is the guy who buys chips ahoy and puts them on a platter.

And not even the soft-baked ones. The originals, which have been sitting in the bag for six weeks.

"There's no wrong way to eat Chips Ahoy!"

I strenuously disagree.

There are no wrong ways...

But there are ways that strip you of your dignity.

Or ways convenient because you didn't wash any glasses for milk and have one clean spoon.

We've all been there.

I once knew a man who put Oreo's in a bowl and filled it with milk.

I am now wanted in 9 states.

All right, Reek Dog has heard about some crazy things going on out there in the Capital Hypeland, but this one just might beat them all. I’ve been getting some scattered reports that a couple of costumed kooks have been battling for control of the settlement called Canada. One of these wackos seems to be assisted by robots, and the other by mutated bugs. Every day it seems to be the same nutty scene, with the scuffles ending in a stalemate. So if your travels take you to Canada, keep your head down and your assault rifle loaded for crazy.

I watched Brazil. I think I need to lie down for a bit, because I'm pretty sure it's activated my old football concussion. I need a darkened room to reflect on this, and maybe cry a bit. "Consumers for Christ" is a 10/10 sight gag, though. I also liked that the stenographer at the end still got Tuttle's name wrong. Even a hallucination of bureaucracy ends like this:

1. ET*
2. Close Encounters of the Third Kind*

3. The Dark Crystal
4. Brazil
5. Young Frankenstein
6. Dragonslayer
7. Excalibur
8. The Beastmaster

*Behold! For these are Flick's Picks!

All right, Reek Dog has heard about some crazy things going on out there in the Capital Hypeland, but this one just might beat them all. I’ve been getting some scattered reports that a couple of costumed kooks have been battling for control of the settlement called Canada. One of these wackos seems to be assisted by robots, and the other by mutated bugs. Every day it seems to be the same nutty scene, with the scuffles ending in a stalemate. So if your travels take you to Canada, keep your head down and your assault rifle loaded for crazy.

...That's a deep cut.

that was completely unnecessary. I wish you'd be a little nicer to us... it's really hard for all of us to have a civilized conversation when you're always so damn mean. Miguel is an intelligent man. Cell has great ideas all the time. You're right about InCali. But i think you should really take a step back and think about whats important in this world... like people who choose ranch over blue cheese with their chicken wings.. they need to be fixed, or otherwise exterminated.

You're now wanted by the authorities in 10 states.

I don't know why anyone needs salad dressing with chicken wings.

You don't. It's called dipping sauce, but all you really need is beer.

I think people just go overboard with the spices and this forces them to film some way to temper the wings so we get blue cheese, ranch etc.

There is no such thing as overboard. Minced garlic, El Pato tomato "sauce", cayenne, and tabasco. Some people use Worcestershire and/or vinegar, but they don't know what they're doing.

Whenever I make burgers, I always make buffalo blue cheese burgers, so the principle is the same.

Do you ever use real buffalo?

Just...

Why?

"I can't afford a falcon at today's prices! But... There must be some way...?"

Just...

Why?

"I can't afford a falcon at today's prices! But... There must be some way...?"

Not all of us come from big falconry families, Krypton. Some of us need to work our way up from nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"