Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I watched Dark Crystal, and that movie was rad. Jim Henson was a madman, I'm sure of this now. Dark Crystal has the creativity of the insane, and that's what I like about it. I enjoyed the Muppet game of thrones at the beginning. All disputes should be settled with Trial by Stone. It just makes sense. Now I want to watch the Netflix series, but I see that it was cancelled after one season. Does that mean it has an incomplete ending?

1. ET*
2. Close Encounters of the Third Kind*

3. The Dark Crystal
4. Young Frankenstein
5. Dragonslayer
6. Excalibur
7. The Beastmaster

*Behold! For these are Flick's Picks!
From experience, I know she’s never wrong.

the night we all had bolton specials all sorts of wrong happened.

theres a furry show on netflix

cP6LiaV.gif

...why isn't Barry back yet...

I havent heard anything... all I know is the world is in desperate need of NoHo Hank.

Dexter could be fun, depending on who is returning if anyone...

and god help me walking dead is finally ending. I watch for Negan... and now because of Maggies fine self.

I havent heard anything... all I know is the world is in desperate need of NoHo Hank.

Dexter could be fun, depending on who is returning if anyone...

and god help me walking dead is finally ending. I watch for Negan... and now because of Maggies fine self.

Running through Dexter is still on my to-do list. I have until November, so it should be fine. I'm genuinely excited to see how pants-****tingly terrible it gets.

I stopped watching Walking Dead when

Rick got kerploded, and then airlifted away.

...oh my God, I watched 9 seasons of that show.

Was Schlosser85 unbanned? I clicked on his name in an old post of his and it showed he was "Last seen Tuesday 8:18pm" o_O

i didnt even know he was banned

and dexter does indeed get terrible... walking dead as well... its a vicious cycle

Was Schlosser85 unbanned? I clicked on his name in an old post of his and it showed he was "Last seen Tuesday 8:18pm" o_O

He still seems to be banned. Going to his profile page gives an error, like all banned users. When you click on his name in one of his posts, it says his post count is 0. Maybe all banned users have had their posting history wiped, so that's what the activity was.

Edit: Nah, that isn't it. Other banned users still have their post counts. It's a spooky mystery.

Last edited:
i didnt even know he was banned

and dexter does indeed get terrible... walking dead as well... its a vicious cycle

I remember when Fear the Walking Dead was about to premiere, and I was excited because it was going to cover the beginning of the Zombo takeover. But then in one episode, there was a 9-day time skip, and in that 9 days, civilization had collapsed. That was the part I wanted to see, and I was crestfallen. Stephen Dillane's kid was on that show (I don't know if he still is). Meaning Stephen Dillane has watched Fear the Walking Dead. That makes me laugh, for some reason.

Also, Harrison Ford has likely watched at least the first season of Supergirl. I want that commentary track.

I'm happy that @Perfect Cell enjoyed ET, unlike myself who cried like a baby when I saw it at 6 years old.

I was expecting him to follow my path but he bested me at his current age.

I remember when Fear the Walking Dead was about to premiere, and I was excited because it was going to cover the beginning of the Zombo takeover. But then in one episode, there was a 9-day time skip, and in that 9 days, civilization had collapsed. That was the part I wanted to see, and I was crestfallen. Stephen Dillane's kid was on that show (I don't know if he still is). Meaning Stephen Dillane has watched Fear the Walking Dead. That makes me laugh, for some reason.

Also, Harrison Ford has likely watched at least the first season of Supergirl. I want that commentary track.
I'd bet Stephen has no clue what the Walking Dead or any of its spinoffs are.

It's a ghost town populated by only these shady characters these days. Keep an eye on your personal belongings! :oldrazz:
that was completely unnecessary. I wish you'd be a little nicer to us... it's really hard for all of us to have a civilized conversation when you're always so damn mean. Miguel is an intelligent man. Cell has great ideas all the time. You're right about InCali. But i think you should really take a step back and think about whats important in this world... like people who choose ranch over blue cheese with their chicken wings.. they need to be fixed, or otherwise exterminated.

that was completely unnecessary. I wish you'd be a little nicer to us... it's really hard for all of us to have a civilized conversation when you're always so damn mean. Miguel is an intelligent man. Cell has great ideas all the time. You're right about InCali. But i think you should really take a step back and think about whats important in this world... like people who choose ranch over blue cheese with their chicken wings.. they need to be fixed, or otherwise exterminated.
I don't know why anyone needs salad dressing with chicken wings.

no its the combination... like peanut butter and jelly... you don't have to mix them.

Whenever I make burgers, I always make buffalo blue cheese burgers, so the principle is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume