Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Made this for bald Kane, but ya'll might like it too.

jlG2lQk.gif

And now I wonder what the movie would've been like had Mr. Freeze been played by his majesty Nic Cage.

Japanese mayo on crispy chicken and japanese beer (Yebisu) is all kinds of great lazy sunday goodness. Tis all.

Can't wait to watch The Batman again at home.

I love all the movies on that list, except Spider-Verse and Joe, because I haven't seen them. Also, Wild At Heart, Kick-Ass and Drive Angry.

I love all the movies on that list, except Spider-Verse and Joe, because I haven't seen them. Also, Wild At Heart, Kick-Ass and Drive Angry.

aaaaah i forgot about kick-ass!
great nic cage performance in that too. i loved how he was channeling adam west for it. lol

watch joe if you get the chance. it's a gem.

Putting some respect on Lego Batman's name at last. You love to see it.

Just checking in on ya'll. Few things.

1. Ambulance is fun, if you can turn off the logic and go with the flashbacks and Michael Bay stereotypes. I tell ya one thing, I've been in an ambulance once in my life, and the gal helping didn't look like Eiza Gonzalez, as he was a heavy set fellow.

2. Mack Weldon is the best underwear for men, period. Pretty expensive compared to the rest, but I'm telling ya'll, you will never go back, not paid promo, just looking out. To quote that one french guy from the matrix reloaded, ''tis like silk for your junk'...Seriously!

3. 'The Worst Person In The World' is a must watch. When them french film perv bastards land, they goddamn land.

Reactions: MbJ
I am not a Potter Guy but Secrets of Dumbledore was very good. My girlfriend who is a Potter freak liked it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"