Lounge of Justice - Part 90

just saw this news too. :(

RIP Neal Adams.

he drew the definitive batman to me.

michael uslan's post here states it best:

He was arguably the most definitive Batman artist in history who, along with writer Denny O’Neil, restored the darkness and dignity to Batman in the comic books following the end of the campy TV series. He inspired a maturation of comic book art and graphic story-telling with his work on: the important and relevant Green Lantern/Green Arrow series (which would have a huge social impact); his Deadman and his Spectre series, each proving that comic books were maturing and growing up with its audience, and he was at the forefront. His brief work on X-Men was beyond memorable and his work on the Avengers was legendary. Along with Jerry Robinson, he championed Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster when they were down and out and fought for their credit, their health care, and their dignity. In addition, he was one hell of a great guy, philosopher king, and human being. Farewell to my friend, Neal Adams…

just saw this news too. :(

RIP Neal Adams.

he drew the definitive batman to me.

michael uslan's post here states it best:

Co-creator of the John Stewart Green Lantern, Ra's al Ghul and Man-Bat to name a few, and one of the crusaders instrumental in ensuring Siegel and Shuster finally got credited as the creators of Superman. Hell of a legacy.

p1de6e78g0s41.jpg

Y'all ever find yourselves getting along great with a poster in one thread and mad af at them in another? Or am I the only one that tends to just not notice some folks’ usernames until way later by which point I don’t care enough to still be mad?

Y'all ever find yourselves getting along great with a poster in one thread and mad af at them in another? Or am I the only one that tends to just not notice some folks’ usernames until way later by which point I don’t care enough to still be mad?

lol. that's like being with friends and family.

there's always that one friend who does something obnoxious and everyone goes "man, why are we friends with THAT guy?" but then next week you're all hanging out at the bbq and getting drunk together and saying "i love u man" to each other hhahahaah

lol. that's like being with friends and family.

there's always that one friend who does something obnoxious and everyone goes "man, why are we friends with THAT guy?" but then next week you're all hanging out at the bbq and getting drunk together and saying "i love u man" to each other hhahahaah

Lol this happened with my best man right before my bachelor party. I was genuinely ready to just end the friendship and then when we finally got together I just could no longer choose anger and it was all water under the bridge. It had more to do with the stress of wedding planning than anything he did truthfully.

Man, this country is a real bummer.

DR sounds better and better. Hell, if we keep it honest, Norway is actually the best country in the world when it comes to quality of life and everything else. Heh. Crazy to think about little girls being born today/NOW will have less rights than a whole decade ago. Country whos politicians are too scared to ban some ammo and restrict gun sales, speaking as someone who likes to shoot at the range, tis' so easy to get one in this country. Brehs, I just was looking at property land somewhere else for like 2 hours. My gal is some years younger than me, so she still got them bambi dyoed eyes about USA, but i'm kinda over it. lawd.

The first two episodes of the Batman Unburied podcast are available. Very interesting so far.

Heard v Depp trial:

Seeing some of the clips. Uh, Dr Shannon Curry gives me Michelle Pfeiffer Batman Returns vibes in a sexy way. Anyone of you bastahs seen Del Toro's 'Nightmare Alley'? My dynamic with her would be similar to Cooper and Blanchett,.. eh. Anyway, more of you should've seen that movie.

JLA/Avengers is his magnum opus...I don't know how he drew all that!

James Wan's wife was seen posting justice for Johnny before deleting her comments. Yeah, I think that Aquaman release delay date may now include some kind of reshoots/recasting. The trial is oddly fascinating in an awful kind of way. Like both of them are awful, but she seems to be Gone Girl levels of awful, but even still, I would've just used frebreeze on my side of the bed, The things gorgeous women get away with, eh.

This vid alone was hard to watch. Basic Instinct levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"