Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

Girlfriend just bought “Little Nightmares”. Name sounds familiar but I don’t know anything about this. Supposed to be good?

Girlfriend just bought “Little Nightmares”. Name sounds familiar but I don’t know anything about this. Supposed to be good?
It's good and has its moment of being disturbing.

I've £40 worth of eShop vouchers I got over Christmas and looking to get something worth it. Has anyone bought the Diamond and Pearl remakes?

I've £40 worth of eShop vouchers I got over Christmas and looking to get something worth it. Has anyone bought the Diamond and Pearl remakes?
I did and they're adequate...

I used part of a gift card that I got for Christmas to take the plunge and buy the $50 yearly expansion membership so I could play the N64 games (specifically Ocarina of Time). It's like getting hit with a nostalgia bomb. I'm having a blast revisiting a lot of these games, and I'm assuming that the bugs that were reported when it launched are long fixed by now because I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

I took advantage of the sale to get CrisTales half off. It has been on my list for a while, as I like both retro-JRPGs and games with unusual art styles.

Rumors are starting to go around about Mario Kart 9 being in development. Which is interesting, because Mario Kart is in a bit of a GTA V situation, with MK8 still selling extremely well.

I would take those rumors with a grain of salt. Not so much because they are likely false, as because they are likely meaningless: Nintendo is probably *always* developing "the next Mario Kart". It doesn't mean anything in particular for when they release it, or where.

Oh, I have no doubt that they are like "Oh, MK 8 sold another million, you guys can keep tinkering".

I’ve seen a washing machine in the trailer…that was only playable in Tooie.

Banjo is so awesome, haha.

I had Banjo-Kazooie as a kid but I never beat it. It might be time to rectify that. To me it was never on the level of Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye but it's still a fun game.

I had Banjo-Kazooie as a kid but I never beat it. It might be time to rectify that. To me it was never on the level of Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye but it's still a fun game.
Not on that level no, but fun nonetheless.

imho B&K was even better than SM64. I had SM64 when it was released in 1997, but B&K one year later took the N64 to a next level to me (and Zelda OoT later that year)

Honestly I thought Banjo was a big step up from Mario 64.

WE GOT DIRECT SIGN!!!! :woo::woo::woo:

40 minutes is good. Expecting Kirby and Triangle Strategy to take the bulk of it. Thinking Splatoon 3 and Bayonetta will also be showing up. Zelda, I am not expecting to see more till June. If the Arkham collection is real, it should show up here. Probably a new MH Sunbreak trailer.

We don’t talk about Zelda, no no no…

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"