Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

Girlfriend just bought “Little Nightmares”. Name sounds familiar but I don’t know anything about this. Supposed to be good?

Girlfriend just bought “Little Nightmares”. Name sounds familiar but I don’t know anything about this. Supposed to be good?
It's good and has its moment of being disturbing.

I've £40 worth of eShop vouchers I got over Christmas and looking to get something worth it. Has anyone bought the Diamond and Pearl remakes?

I've £40 worth of eShop vouchers I got over Christmas and looking to get something worth it. Has anyone bought the Diamond and Pearl remakes?
I did and they're adequate...

I used part of a gift card that I got for Christmas to take the plunge and buy the $50 yearly expansion membership so I could play the N64 games (specifically Ocarina of Time). It's like getting hit with a nostalgia bomb. I'm having a blast revisiting a lot of these games, and I'm assuming that the bugs that were reported when it launched are long fixed by now because I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

I took advantage of the sale to get CrisTales half off. It has been on my list for a while, as I like both retro-JRPGs and games with unusual art styles.

Rumors are starting to go around about Mario Kart 9 being in development. Which is interesting, because Mario Kart is in a bit of a GTA V situation, with MK8 still selling extremely well.

I would take those rumors with a grain of salt. Not so much because they are likely false, as because they are likely meaningless: Nintendo is probably *always* developing "the next Mario Kart". It doesn't mean anything in particular for when they release it, or where.

Oh, I have no doubt that they are like "Oh, MK 8 sold another million, you guys can keep tinkering".

I’ve seen a washing machine in the trailer…that was only playable in Tooie.

Banjo is so awesome, haha.

I had Banjo-Kazooie as a kid but I never beat it. It might be time to rectify that. To me it was never on the level of Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye but it's still a fun game.

I had Banjo-Kazooie as a kid but I never beat it. It might be time to rectify that. To me it was never on the level of Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye but it's still a fun game.
Not on that level no, but fun nonetheless.

imho B&K was even better than SM64. I had SM64 when it was released in 1997, but B&K one year later took the N64 to a next level to me (and Zelda OoT later that year)

Honestly I thought Banjo was a big step up from Mario 64.

WE GOT DIRECT SIGN!!!! :woo::woo::woo:

40 minutes is good. Expecting Kirby and Triangle Strategy to take the bulk of it. Thinking Splatoon 3 and Bayonetta will also be showing up. Zelda, I am not expecting to see more till June. If the Arkham collection is real, it should show up here. Probably a new MH Sunbreak trailer.

We don’t talk about Zelda, no no no…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"