Stargirl The Stargirl News and Discussion Thread

So the last Stargirl is upon us.

So the last Stargirl is upon us.
Yeah it’s crazy to think if the sale didn’t happen we would’ve gotten a season 4 but it is what it is and at least the show will get an actual ending so that counts for something.

Okay with a tease like that, Jay Garrick speeding in and saying to gather the troops...definitely feels like maybe we haven't seen the last of this Justice Society!

Could also just be a tease to future adventures we'll never see in that time skip, but I wanna keep hope alive.

It was a decent series finale.

My biggest thing is that the fight should've been bigger and longer. It felt like it went by very fast.

Flashfoward was fun, i wish they went one step further though. If you are just going to name and not show....throw in Powergirl! Fury! Hawks!

I thought this was an excellent finale and about as good as we can get. Loved all the character moments and the big fight scene. The flash forward was appreciated and I love the journey continues type endings even though we won’t see them possibly. Overall a great end to a great series and I will miss it.

I enjoyed the finale, but it definitely felt a bit rushed IMO, especially the first half. The battle at the junkyard was pretty fun though and you could tell they spent most of the budget there as well.

The flashforward at the end was probably my favorite part of the episode though because of that JSA tease and Jay Garrick showing up and its sad that we likely won't see that payoff in the future. While this show peaked at Season 1, I'm definitely going to miss it and these characters.

It should've remained on HBO Max like Titans (how the hell has Titans surpassed Stargirl in seasons/episodes lol) and not have to cut its budget in half.

I will say though...it is weird we went so long with Cosmic Staff having a personality but 2nd half of the season it lost that personality and just became a staff.

I wonder which Jay that was. Was that an interdimensional portal? Maybe we’ll see these characters on Flash.

...I will say though...it is weird we went so long with Cosmic Staff having a personality but 2nd half of the season it lost that personality and just became a staff.

Yeah, the business of "reminding" the staff who it "belonged to" was a clumsy (almost ”legalistic”) bit of exposition to spring on us in the middle of the Big Battle.

Also… I was kinda expecting Courtney’s final appearance in the series to be as the title character. True, it might be a tad cliché to see Stargirl “posing heroically” (perhaps, again, on Blue Valley’s water tower). But come on; it’s the series finale! Instead, Courtney has a lovey-dovey reconciliation with Cameron. a) Cameron is a stiff; b) the pair have zero chemistry.

Yeah, the business of "reminding" the staff who it "belonged to" was a clumsy (almost ”legalistic”) bit of exposition to spring on us in the middle of the Big Battle.

Also… I was kinda expecting Courtney’s final appearance in the series to be as the title character. True, it might be a tad cliché to see Stargirl “posing heroically” (perhaps, again, on Blue Valley’s water tower). But come on; it’s the series finale! Instead, Courtney has a lovey-dovey reconciliation with Cameron. a) Cameron is a stiff; b) the pair have zero chemistry.

Yeah, they should've ended the series with her appearing as Starlord.

The ending was definitely rushed and hastily done but at least it was a proper ending. Too bad they couldn't tease a little more of what the future held for them.

I’m late to the party, but finally finished the series. I have to say: while the actress who played Artemis was somewhat limited, I wanted to see more of that character. Her burning Jordan alive was stinking diabolical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"