X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should keep the original XF lineup. That was the best.

They should keep the original XF lineup. That was the best.
Which one? Bc there's been man renditions of the team. This is the actual original lineup, but Im assuming you aren't talking about this

o_xforce1.jpg

To be fair, we haven't seen his reaction to the betrayal of Cap yet. Same for Panther, he wasn't too keen on group to begin with.
True, but they both voted to keep all their options open. Hell, T'challa suggested it in the first place. They both clearly stick with the group, according to solicitations.

They both clearly stick with the group, according to solicitations.

Yeah but that doesn't mean that they want to. They're probably sticking around just for the sake of protecting the planet. They could also find themselves on the receiving end of a mind-wipe for resisting but I think that may be pushing it.

Which one? Bc there's been man renditions of the team. This is the actual original lineup, but Im assuming you aren't talking about this

o_xforce1.jpg
Oh yes, I meant the original "modern" lineup.

her last known whereabouts was in the SF area with the X-men but I don't think she's shown up post AvX

Utopia is the last I remember of her as well. She must still be in San Fran since Utopia has been locked down by SHIELD.

Speaking of Hepzibah, whatever happened to Ch'od, Raza, and Korvus? Are they living on Earth? Going through SWORD's lengthy immigration process? Did they drop Polaris and the Summers' off before heading back into space without Hepzibah?

Speaking of Hepzibah, whatever happened to Ch'od, Raza, and Korvus? Are they living on Earth? Going through SWORD's lengthy immigration process? Did they drop Polaris and the Summers' off before heading back into space without Hepzibah?
Were they in SWORD? I think the last I saw them was in Realm of Kings and they said that Polaris, Alex and Rachel were on Earth

The rest of the Starjammers are still out doing their thing in space. Korvus came back with Havok, Polaris, and Rachel, but he didn't really fit in around there, so Rachel and Rogue came up with the idea to set him up with that group of Shi'ar, I guess you could say, treasure hunters that guest starred a few times during her Legacy run (they originally showed up in Australia to try and collect Danger, and then again on the big space station where Rogue went to save the other three), which she also won the leadership of, so she set him up as their new leader.

Were they in SWORD? I think the last I saw them was in Realm of Kings and they said that Polaris, Alex and Rachel were on Earth

They weren't in SWORD. I was just making a joke about SWORD being in charge of alien activity on Earth.

I can't be the only one that noticed Iron Mans baby hand on the last page of Uncanny X-Men 02

Which issue did they say the O5 would be getting new costumes? I hope it's this next issue.

They should get the First Class costumes (comic, not movie). Those were great.

FYI, the all woman team X-Men book has been pushed back 2 months.

Well, month and a half. I just read that it was supposed to be out mid April but will now be out the last Wednesday in May.

Wow, well that saves me $4 or $8 over the next couple of months. Sucks though, I'm kinda excited for that book. I wonder if Coipel's delaying it? He's no Cassiday in the late-department but he's not exactly Immonen either.

Oh, I thought it was coming out this month....my mistake.

Coipel has a tendency to be late. I doubt he'll be on this thing past the first arc anyway. Marvel has zero continuity with their artists these days. They promote stuff that's launching with a big name guy that usually bounces 5 issues in. McNiven on Cap, Immonen on ANXM, Opena on Avengers, ect.....

McNiven is a draw for me on Guardians of the Galaxy, but I have to keep reminding myself that he won't last... unless it's an every other arc sort of thing.

The timliness is why I've really growing to appreciate artists like Bagley, Immonen, and Deodato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"