Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Well if tradition continues in the MCU threequeel, Scott is going to lose something traumatic just like Tony, Steve, Thor and even Peter Parker did.

season finale of loki, no way home, multiverse of madness...all appetizers.

the multiverse saga officially kicks off with this one.

That trailer definitely has me on board. It's not a high bar to clear but this really looks like it will be the best Ant-Man film and it looks very dark, intense, and emotional. It looks like if they survive this film they will be lucky to get out alive. Majors looks like he's going to be really intense and no-nonsense as Kang. I didn't really get much out of He Who Remains in Loki, but this version, just based on snippets, definitely has a sense of premise and feels like a genuine threat.

I like how Kang is trying to emotionally manipulate and trick Lang. Still not quite sure what he needs him to steal though. Like what can Lang get that Kang could not get himself?

The bad guys in Ant-Man and the Wasp were complete pushovers. Not to mention they wasted Laurence Fishburne and Ghost.

Also looks like the rumors/theories on MODOK's identity were accurate.

New poster and TV spot trailer

Oh yeah Johnathan Majors is going to completely dominate this movie and I'm so here for it. Once again, he looks awesome as Kang, and I love how high stakes this feels.

Damn, I am officially way more excited for this movie than I probably should be.

So it looks like a variation of M.O.D.O.K. Will definitely be present. I am curious if this was a result of what occurred to Yellowjacket from the first film. Or is this a timeline variation of cross ?!

Basically, if Scott somehow survives this, it looks like it will be a miracle. That's how intense this looks.
Well if tradition continues in the MCU threequeel, Scott is going to lose something traumatic just like Tony, Steve, Thor and even Peter Parker did.
I think he will survive, but yeah he is going to mess up the timeline a ton. Maybe a timeline where Casey never was born and he never met the Pyms. He is setting the Avenger movie in motion by whatever he does in this.

I like how they figured out the mask. That's a good way to do it, even though he will probably barely wear it throughout the film, lol.

What did Tony lose in Iron Man 3? Pepper, Happy, Rhodie all made it out OK. I mean he lost his house I guess, but he's rich. He blew up his suits, but then he built like 20 million new ones.

Tickets next week since this didn't announce. I see Fandango has only 2 theaters near me so far but they have some times. Look like they will have 3pm showings.

I never thought I'd see the day where they bring the Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing on the big screen but we are here and and does not look silly.

Oh yeah Johnathan Majors is going to completely dominate this movie and I'm so here for it. Once again, he looks awesome as Kang, and I love how high stakes this feels.

Damn, I am officially way more excited for this movie than I probably should be.
Feels like the first true MCU movie since Endgame for me. Phase 4 was like side missions I give Shang Chi a pass since it was origin.

I don’t know, trailer gave me nothing. All looks the same - blue and violett, filmed with the Mandalorian-stage. Not very diversified sets.
First teaser excited me more, though (maybe because of the music)
I don’t feel the urge to watch this at cinema and wait until it comes to Disney plus later that year, no matter the spoilers.

Last edited:
Underwhelming.
Very repetitive and Doctor Strange-esque visuals with muted colorings and an abundance of green screen, stage craft… I feared that this “mandalorian tech”, which is basically an update version of mate paintings, could be overused and that’s exactly what we’re getting, the same repetitive style…

Cool seeing Modok though.

What did Tony lose in Iron Man 3? Pepper, Happy, Rhodie all made it out OK. I mean he lost his house I guess, but he's rich. He blew up his suits, but then he built like 20 million new ones.
I always felt that Tony should have lost his money in IM3.. THAT would've been A HUGE challenge for him to overcome. Sorry that they did not go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"