Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

I definitely think this looks more compelling than the first two movies and I enjoy the first Ant-Man quite a bit, but man I really want to see more growth/progression for the character going forward.

I love Paul Rudd in the role, but it really felt like he didn't get his shine until Endgame and not counting CW. I can understand how some wouldn't be into this, but I really appreciate the bigger scope.

Also, visually I think this looks fantastic and is pretty much everything I wanted out of Multiverse of Madness as far as the trippy, cosmic craziness goes which we didn't get enough of in that movie IMO.
Yep. Also having the whole gang together, 3 generations, plus Kang compared to the prior weak villains is a big step up.

wonder why they recast the daughter. Was the girl in Endgame not a professional actress? If she was though they kind of did her dirty

Also if someone dies bet anything it will be Michael Douglas. Not Scott since they still want to use him and not one of the women

They wanted a more recognizable star, that's basically all there is to it.

Sucks for her, but unfortunately that's how Hollywood works.

325586920_1886975818320154_8353007184100474390_n.jpg

325580388_870071800777517_1908109397322280482_n.jpg

ant-man-wasp-quantumania-kang-exclusive.jpg

Last edited:
So, do we all think...

Hank Pym will die in this and Scott will ''sacrifice'' himself before reappearing in Secret Wars? Douglas just doesn't feel very upfront in the marketing, so I get the sense they are keeping his scenes close to the chest.

So, do we all think...

Hank Pym will die in this and Scott will ''sacrifice'' himself before reappearing in Secret Wars? Douglas just doesn't feel very upfront in the marketing, so I get the sense they are keeping his scenes close to the chest.
Well, Micheal Douglas is getting older. He can't keep acting forever, so yeah, maybe?

So, do we all think...

hope's not featured that much either. at least one person will die but don't know who. they could fake us out with a scott death but not one from our mcu. but any guess can work - hank, janet, hope, scott, etc. i think cassie is safe tho.

also...do we think...

we are going to see multiple kangs in this one? they are in conflict with each other so are we going to see multiple versions of him interact?

I think they might tease/foreshadow that a bit either at the end or in a post-credits scene, but we're definitely getting the bulk of it in Kang Dynasty.

Mmm so Janet going to be a reluctant rebellion leader of sorts to the residents of the Quantum realm.... interesting turn of events

Tickets are now on sale...I just bought mine for preview night

I got my ticket preview night very excited to see how it plays out. Hoping I enjoy enough to see a 2nd time.

Ah didn't realise this was so close. I'm kind of busy in Feb but will have to make room. Kang waits for noone!

normally it’s announced with another short trailer and social media posts (5-6 different variations of the poster), that tickets are on sale.
How does the general audience know, that tickets can be purchased?
This is odd…

edit: there it is

Last edited:
The implications of Kang imprisoned within the world of the Quantum Relam is very remincent to The comics version of the Negative zone being the domain of Annihilus and the microverse being the prison of Pyscho Man in the Fantastic Four series.

Quantumania is getting a China release which will probably help it's box office numbers
So, do we all think...

People have been saying the character would die since the first movie for various reasons and yet he is still around. I like that they avoided the 'killing the mentor trope'. I find the character underutilized in the MCU and the actor has said repeatedly that he would down for more appearances.

Anything is possible I guess. They could kill him and reveal he was replaced by a Skrull at some point like in the comics or kill him off and introduce a variant version of the character in a future MCU project.

The implications of Kang imprisoned within the world of the Quantum Relam is very remincent to The comics version of the Negative zone being the domain of Annihilus and the microverse being the prison of Pyscho Man in the Fantastic Four series.
I'm fine with that. :)

This might be the first MCU movie I skip. I know I’m in the minority, but I’m getting more and more turned off by over half the movie taking place on green screen. I miss the real world smaller stake element of the first two movies. Now it feels like just another big MCU movie that is meant to set up something else down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"