Batman: Arkham Knight

Man... I just want a reveal dammit!

I second this...now its kind of even worse because we know something is happening and a reveal will happen down the line.
I thought not knowing IF they work on something is the worst...but no, i was wrong.:D

Anyway...short question:
What is the difference between Return to Arkham and the Arkham Collection?

So you think they will just tweet the trailer or will it air on some games show?

So you think they will just tweet the trailer or will it air on some games show?

I could see them let the fans go on some kind of scavenger hunt to look for clues etc for a release date of a full reveal trailer.
Or just a few teasers to a specific date that will have the reveal trailer.

But other than that its hard to say.

I would love to have a trailer out of the blue that shows gotham city with a narrator praising the city...then getting interrupted at the end by the court of owls rhyme with a first look at the court and the talons.
Something that sets the tone.

But in general, im steering blinder than ever before here and just go day after day hoping something comes.

3 questions:

1.)How reliable are the people from "the geeks world wide"?
2.)Are they known for Trolling the people?
3.)Can we get a reveal trailer for this god damn game finally...god damn it? XD

3 questions:

1.)How reliable are the people from "the geeks world wide"?
2.)Are they known for Trolling the people?
3.)Can we get a reveal trailer for this god damn game finally...god damn it? XD
What did geeks world wide say?

I am not beliving any thing or getting hyped un till WB comes out and says something. just to many rumors for like the last 2 years with no real news and with all the teases back around batman day and PlayStation state of play 3 I was pretty sure they where going to say something then. It really dont make sense that they teased that hard and yet didn't give us real news. Its really bad marketing.

So they allegedly Look for playtesters, something done very late in development of a game.
Might be nothing, might mean reveal is incredible close.

I need real concrete news, like yesterday.

Damn, i like arkham court as a Name and the Logo was nice.
But i can see them ditch the arkham Name despite its value...you cant force something arkham related constantly.

*whines* i just want the game to be revealed man. *whines* XD

Didn't WB reveal MK11 at The Game Awards last year? Hopefully we get some news there.

What ever happened to the title "Capture the Knight"?

Nothing in the moment, which i find really weird.
It leads to nothing, no viral marketing or anything...its a hashtag that has no further meaning at the moment.
Maybe we need to get it trending or so...i dont know.
Kind of weird to create such a hashtag without anything behind it when you do.

Nothing in the moment, which i find really weird.
It leads to nothing, no viral marketing or anything...its a hashtag that has no further meaning at the moment.
Maybe we need to get it trending or so...i dont know.
Kind of weird to create such a hashtag without anything behind it when you do.
It really seems pointless to me.

I assume they go fully out with the hashtag later when the game is officially revealed, but throwing it out with a teaser when the reveal might be months away...is rather pointless yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"