• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Stargirl The Stargirl News and Discussion Thread

Mods should give DC Universe shows a separate sub-forum where we can have one place to have threads related to Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Star Girl, Young Justice: Outsiders and Harley Quinn.

I agree. A DCU section would be much better and nicer.

Oh and came to say that I love the suit for Stargirl

Man that looks really really nice, i like it.
But im not looking forward to the garbage we will hear about the Captain America comparisons etc.

But lets take one step after another and take things how they come, for now im starting to get hyped for this.
Having a good looking suit is already a great step into the right direction.

Agreed

D23nKLPU8AAduHO.jpg
clean look

STRIPE is freakin tremendous!

2xbfvc.gif

suit looks good!!

sucks the show won't come out until early 2020, though. :(

I was really looking forward to it this year. Honestly, moreso than Titans S2, though with Superboy part of S2, I'm more interested.

Hopefully Courtney isn't dropping F & S Bombs every other word like they do on TITANS and DOOM PATROL.
:(
Considering Geoff is involved with the series, I doubt he would allow such thing to desecrate the memory of his sister like that.

Stargirl in Legends of Tomorrow and in Smallville.
p51cxjiw2lox.jpg
The DCU version also has the better staff. :awesome:

yeah, when you compare the new suit + staff to the previous versions, they look straight out of the comics. modernized yet comic book accurate. and not cheap, low tv-quality look either.

I am liking the suit, but the forehead piece on the mask is bothering me a little. I probably won't care past the first viewing though.

Mods should give DC Universe shows a separate sub-forum where we can have one place to have threads related to Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Star Girl, Young Justice: Outsiders and Harley Quinn.

Isn't there one? I moved it.
Some people told me they had t trouble seeing the forum on the list before.

Isn't there one? I moved it.
Some people told me they had t trouble seeing the forum on the list before.

I still can't see any of the DC TV forums on mobile or desktop.

OvUxZsD.jpg

I'm super excited for this. :woo: She looks perfect as Stargirl, and the suit is so great too. I just wish it was coming out this year. :csad:

She looks like she's in a Captain America costume.

I know these DCU streaming shows take place in a different universe than the Arrowverse, but if you put this Stargirl in the Arrowverse she would be the granddaughter of the Star Girl who appeared in Legends.

Star Girl is like a female version of Captain America. I can't wait for the JSA to be shown properly.

I have a strong feeling that this will be a decent show. Whether it will attract enough audience for a second season remains to be seen but the first trailer for the show needs to have a good first impression from the general audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"