Ahsoka Ahsoka: Episode 6 Spoiler Thread

Likely "dead" witches.

7zzr7v.gif
Yeah there’s definitely a Winter is coming feel.

plus that line about death and resurrection makes me think some force ghost are going to end up having to help fight.

@Sithborg his hair is more like his dad's:

5f6895eb390448b2251bf169d0b3c90b9e3c4732.jpg
7zzyo7.gif

Yeah he's grown into his ^ dad's hair and beard.

Apparently his dad is Iranian his mother Ecuadorian, he was born in Texas.
I mean the actor Eman of course.:wink:
Eman Esfandi - I am a Texas boy! My mother and father immigrated to the United States from Ecuador and Iran respectively, and I was born and raised in the border town of Laredo, Texas.
472413-IMG-5790.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree with other posters about Thrawn bad look (dad bod, Musk face painted in blue, everything).
Worst (on my part), I thought Mads was casted as Thrawn not Lars and I was like "I don't recognize Mads or his voice"....
Thumb up for the post with the Amos gif from The Expanse.

It’s the fast speech that makes Thrawn seem "off" to me. I know that’s deliberate, for live action versus animation, but I’m assuming that we’ll get Flim (Thrawn’s imposter) at some point, so why not now? Imagine if Ezra insists that his friends need to pick up another exile before they leave the planet, and this passenger turns out to be the real Thrawn.

Why would you assume that character would ever be brought back? Thrawn is Thrawn, Filoni is not that big of a hack for a fake out like that.

I finally got all caught up and wow, this was definitely the best episode! Which is, like, not great considering the titular character wasn't even in it. But overall I loved it.

- The Great Mothers look PERFECT.
- Lars is great as Thrawn even if I have to admit his sillouhette isn't exactly ideal for the role, IMO. Thrawn is such a hard-edged, precise character that the softer look is gonna take some getting used to. But vocally he's still got it.
- Esfandi is a terrific find as Ezra. Perfectly captured the right vibes in his brief screentime this week and I can't wait to see more of him. Love the lil' crab people.
- Baylan and Shin continue to be intriguing. It is definitely sad to think about recasting, because Ray was such a singular talent. I could see Liam Cunningham take over if someone has to, though.

(Respectfully) Because how you act in this thread is no better than a troll. You come across as arrogant and pretentious, and if you weren't aware of that before, please be aware of it now. Episode after episode, the same old tired statements in thread after thread. You can share your opinions, of course, but when it comes across in such a nasty way I do not care for it. Take that over to SW Reddit and see how receptive they are to you. Don't really understand why any admin would allow such behavior on here, but alas, admins aren't without their flaws either. This will be my only response.

Ahsoka rules :jedi
Just now seeing this as I was traveling last week, and didn't read the whole thread when I posted before, but for the record, putting "(respectfully)" in a post right before insulting someone does not magically make the post respectful. Instead, try actually BEING respectful in the future by respecting their opinion, rather than calling someone a troll because you don't like their opinion on a show. If you suspect someone has a made a troll post, report it, and the mods will decide. Otherwise, don't go around accusing people on this board of being trolls or attacking their character. That is flaming.

I finally got all caught up and wow, this was definitely the best episode! Which is, like, not great considering the titular character wasn't even in it. But overall I loved it.

- The Great Mothers look PERFECT.
- Lars is great as Thrawn even if I have to admit his sillouhette isn't exactly ideal for the role, IMO. Thrawn is such a hard-edged, precise character that the softer look is gonna take some getting used to. But vocally he's still got it.
- Esfandi is a terrific find as Ezra. Perfectly captured the right vibes in his brief screentime this week and I can't wait to see more of him. Love the lil' crab people.
- Baylan and Shin continue to be intriguing. It is definitely sad to think about recasting, because Ray was such a singular talent. I could see Liam Cunningham take over if someone has to, though.
I give him some slack, the man’s a 70 year old whose spent the last decade living in a shipwreck on a Gothic horror hell world. I’d be hitting the booze too.

The last two episodes have been some of my favourite Star Wars content in the past few years. Filoni is cookinnnnnnn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"