Ahsoka Ahsoka: Episode 6 Spoiler Thread

So the giant hyperspace ring was a one way method? It can’t get Thrawn’s ship back to the star wars galaxy?

I feel like whatever Baylan and Shin are doing is going to end up giving Thrawn a win. Like Ahsoka, Sabine, and Ezra get stuck in the other galaxy and can’t warn Hera about Thrawn’s return.
Weren't they talking about the good ole green magic perhaps helping?

I really liked this episode.

I am fine with the expansion of Nightsister lore. Just, finally acknowledge there are more than one species in the Nightsister ranks, please. Let Asajj be Rattatakin again. And nice to see REAL Nightsisters again. The three Grand Mothers looked perfect. And I liked that they went with the very painted look, to separate them from Mauls and the Nightbro's tattooed look. Almost makes me wonder if this is informing Mangold's movie in anyway. Which, NGL, his movie would move up a few notches for me if it was Jedi vs Witchs.

I am liking the Night Troopers. Especially the red bands of cloth on some of them. Very rough looking. Enoch's helmet is terrifying. The Toti are great, especially the first one's little suit.

Thrawn was great. And thankfully lacking the tendency of Zahn to make him less of a bad guy than he should be.

I liked the stuff with Baylan and Shin. Baylan is definitely going full Dark Jedi, looking for something of power on Peridea. Shin, interestingly, seems a bit less hesitant. Definitely getting the sense that she thinks she is being trained to be a Jedi. Its going to be sad if Baylan will need to be recast in season 2.

There is something I found extremely satisfying in Ezra showing up. So many people speculated that he was going to be grumpy at best, or seduced by all his time with Thrawn. The reality? He noped out, found a band of people who needed help, and probably started a new helmet collection from those bandits. I'm betting we see his slingshot next episode. Eman Esfandi was great this episode, contact not withstanding. I love that he has his Aladdin hair again. And he does good when he isn't trying to recreate something from the animated series. And the interaction with Sabine was perfect. Very sibling like.

I've understood the pace the show was going to be back in episode 3.

I don't know. I feel like I am one of the prime kind of person this show is trying attract. Haven't watched any of the animated shows, but am watching out of curiosity. The show hasn't really done anything to really give me a reason to be attached to anything going on. Things are kind of just happening in such an abridged way it feels as if I'm reading a sparknotes page.

Also doesn't help that the central character is blander than a piece of paper.

I am fine with the expansion of Nightsister lore. Just, finally acknowledge there are more than one species in the Nightsister ranks, please. Let Asajj be Rattatakin again. And nice to see REAL Nightsisters again. The three Grand Mothers looked perfect. And I liked that they went with the very painted look, to separate them from Mauls and the Nightbro's tattooed look. Almost makes me wonder if this is informing Mangold's movie in anyway. Which, NGL, his movie would move up a few notches for me if it was Jedi vs Witchs.

I am liking the Night Troopers. Especially the red bands of cloth on some of them. Very rough looking. Enoch's helmet is terrifying. The Toti are great, especially the first one's little suit.

Thrawn was great. And thankfully lacking the tendency of Zahn to make him less of a bad guy than he should be.

I liked the stuff with Baylan and Shin. Baylan is definitely going full Dark Jedi, looking for something of power on Peridea. Shin, interestingly, seems a bit less hesitant. Definitely getting the sense that she thinks she is being trained to be a Jedi. Its going to be sad if Baylan will need to be recast in season 2.

There is something I found extremely satisfying in Ezra showing up. So many people speculated that he was going to be grumpy at best, or seduced by all his time with Thrawn. The reality? He noped out, found a band of people who needed help, and probably started a new helmet collection from those bandits. I'm betting we see his slingshot next episode. Eman Esfandi was great this episode, contact not withstanding. I love that he has his Aladdin hair again. And he does good when he isn't trying to recreate something from the animated series. And the interaction with Sabine was perfect. Very sibling like.

Starting the petition for a Jedi vs Witches movie.

That's not really Aladdin hair. Aladdin and Space Aladdin have much straighter hair. Homeboy's got messy curls now.

f4e8aa342391e64cf5351af7788dbb15721a33d7.gifv

26421577aee1b28409707f5b0ff3b5c07653aab6.gifv

6f29e2acdee2b27d3b4b49a564f6827217cf5ecd.pnj

So the giant hyperspace ring was a one way method? It can’t get Thrawn’s ship back to the star wars galaxy?
The "O" in "AHSOKA” in the title credits seems to be a representation of the hyperspace ring with a ship secured inside, and we didn’t see the ring used that way on the outbound flight.

Last edited:
Really liked this episode. My favorite thus far. The Nightsisters and Thrawn were perfect imo. Baylan and Shin become more compelling to me with every scene they're in.

Kinda can't stand Sabine at this point, though. She's never been a favorite for me, even in Rebels, but "F*** the galaxy, where's my Ezra" seems to be her whole personality now. Maybe now that she's seen that he's just been chilling with space snails, she'll have to find a different song and become tolerable again. Ezra's whatever as always. :o

Really liked this episode. My favorite thus far. The Nightsisters and Thrawn were perfect imo. Baylan and Shin become more compelling to me with every scene they're in.

Kinda can't stand Sabine at this point, though. She's never been a favorite for me, even in Rebels, but "F*** the galaxy, where's my Ezra" seems to be her whole personality now. Maybe now that she's seen that he's just been chilling with space snails, she'll have to find a different song and become tolerable again. Ezra's whatever as always. :o

Space snails in dapper little suits.

I do love the absolute rejection of what most people thought what happened to Ezra. That he had to have been turned dark with 10 years of Thrawn. 10 years his prisoner. Nope, just back to aladdin life.

Space snails in dapper little suits.

I do love the absolute rejection of what most people thought what happened to Ezra. That he had to have been turned dark with 10 years of Thrawn. 10 years his prisoner. Nope, just back to aladdin life.
Same. Sabine's basically just rescuing him from boredom. :funny:

This was not the intention of the show at all, but when she told Thrawn that he wouldn’t understand why she did that, his subsequent response/expression had me cackling.

Anakin's presence in the "member berries". The storytelling is just not good imo. So it's living off the "member berries". (...)

But you haven't yet and just keep saying I'm bias towards my own opinion. Which I am. So are you. So is everyone.
I don't think we're ever really going to agree on this with how different our opinions are. Which you are entitled to, of course. It just feels to me like creative directions and choices are being taken for incompetence simply because of wanting to see something else. Those perceived flaws are then stated as fact, which I guess is why these discussions keep happening.

I'll just argue the merits of specific scenes though. Guess the alternative isn't really productive to the discussion at this point. I'll do another essay about Anakin's lesson at some point, I'm sure.

Edit: all the typos.

Last edited:
While I have no urge to see Deepfake Luke Skywalker any time soon, I'm curious why he's not viewed as a threat by Thrawn or his accomplices. Hell, you'd think Ahsoka would have asked him for help regarding this matter.

I like the world-building stuff (to a point), and it's good to see Grand Admiral Musk again. But yeah, we should've been here two episodes ago. The season is literally going to end with them just leaving the planet, and that's all they'll have to show for 7 hours of storytelling.

So Thrawn’s been living in the world of Elden Ring for the last decade....I approve.

Hahaha I came here to say both of these things. Thrawn totally looks like a blue Elon Musk and those three Night sisters or whatever the hell they are looked straight out of Elden Ring.

Speaking of RPGs, Enoch looks like a really short Dwemer Centurion.

This show with the witches, remnants of the empire, disenfranchised jedi, and ancient belief systems is what I really wanted from Star Wars especially in the ST.

While I have no urge to see Deepfake Luke Skywalker any time soon, I'm curious why he's not viewed as a threat by Thrawn or his accomplices. Hell, you'd think Ahsoka would have asked him for help regarding this matter.

I mean, Ahsoka is a bit of a loner. She went to Hera in hopes of getting the fleet to help. And really, only went to Sabine because they both wanted to resume the training. Luke isn't a named threat because he is not the one coming after Thrawn at the moment.

I mean, Ahsoka is a bit of a loner. She went to Hera in hopes of getting the fleet to help. And really, only went to Sabine because they both wanted to resume the training. Luke isn't a named threat because he is not the one coming after Thrawn at the moment.

Do we even know if Luke knows who Thrawn is at this point? Ahsoka probably mentioned him as she was on the quest to find him in one of her other appearances, but Luke probably doesn't even realize what kind of threat he is.

This show with the witches, remnants of the empire, disenfranchised jedi, and ancient belief systems is what I really wanted from Star Wars especially in the ST.
Yeah, I really like this area of Star Wars. I'd love to see more focus on these elements in future shows/films.

Same.

Ahsoka reminds me so much of everything i hoped the sequel trilogy would be.

To think of all the wasted potential is disheartening, at the very least.

The "O" in "AHSOKA” in the title credits seems to be a representation of the hyperspace ring with a ship secured inside, and we didn’t see the ring used that way on the outbound flight.
I just remember them using the rings to move ships in the prequel movies so I figured the reason she made a larger version was to move a large ship.

Thrawn seems more interested in moving whatever is in those cargo boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"