Ahsoka Ahsoka: Episode 6 Spoiler Thread

I thought Thrawn's entrance was very well executed, but otherwise Filoni and the directors have been struggling a bit with hitting the emotional beats throughout the season. They spent six episodes building up to Ezra's return, only for his and Sabine's reunion to be incredibly muted. Their slow embrace was almost awkward. I've really been enjoying Bordizzo as Sabine, but she doesn't play the character with the same sort of spunk or fieriness as her animated counterpart. Finding Ezra was clearly very important to her throughout the entirety of this show, but you wouldn't be able to tell that by how she acted out that scene. This further aggravates my frustration with the crawling pace of the show. They spent so much time building towards this moment, and the payoff wasn't there. The season has just felt like one future set-up after another, and narratively speaking I feel very unsatisfied.

As far as positives go: I'm so happy to see my boy Mikkelsen (shoddy makeup aside), Baylan and Shin continue to be highlights, it was great seeing the Night Sisters in live-action, and he good boi:

View attachment 68151
I agree so much. I feel like this show is a really good example of the difference between animation and live action. A lot of the really amazing characters and scenes in TCW, Rebels, The Bad Batch, and TotJ, were not simply down to Filoni. The animators played a huge role.

I don't know if Filoni just can't communicate what he wants to the actors/directors or what, but something is missing. Big moments feel like cliff notes versions of what you'd expect.

What I find most maddening though, is they've clearly try to give care to the "fan service". Like the opening of this episode.

I give a lot of credit to most of the actors here. Especially Bordizzo, MEW, Stevenson, Sakhno, and Roose's boy. I feel like they've brought a lot more to the material then is there. Trying to will it to matter.

I thought the episode was great, and all my socials and every review I've seen said this was the best Star Wars anything in years. Similar reactions to last episode too

This thread is definitely not representative of the majority opinion of the show
I want to know who you are reading calling this better then Andor. I need to know, so I can avoid them. :funny:

I have not heard a coherent argument for why this show is "so good" outside of nostalgia for stuff a lot of people are not aware of. I'm aware of all of it, and I do not find it inherently compelling at all.

No ratings have been released since the first episode by Disney. It now seems they might've been counting episode 1 and 2 "together" to boost dem ratings. I take that as a sign that this thread more representative of general audience reaction.

Last edited:
Nah, I ain't naming websites so you can go bomb their comments sections too lol

Nah, I ain't naming websites so you can go bomb their comments sections too lol
I don't comment on websites. But if you're taking our criticism so to heart that you need to tell us we're the "oddity" then I'm curious what you're comparing it to.

I visit enough Star Wars haunts to know the reaction is closer to these threads then many would realize. Especially when you compare it to the reaction for One Piece. Which went over incredibly well with the fanbase.

58d135f226356fc386fd184f469e5452b9d98818.gif

KIq6DRG.jpg

When it comes to "Best Star Wars since blank" I don't take any of it seriously, because it's very dependent on who you ask. That said, since Disney bought Star Wars, there have been 4 big examples of this:

The Force Awaken
The Last Jedi
The Mandalorian
Andor

Those that swear by TLJ and Andor, are very ardent in that regard and find them being a bit different, to their benefit. With stuff like The Mandalorian and now Ahsoka, you get a lot of, "this is what they should've done in the first place", as some sort of proof that other stuff has sucked. Namely the ST and that TLJ ended lives. Which you know, is a choice. But I also find it telling in their argument on why something is "good Star Wars".

That the Mandalorian is already falling in popularity, after peaking with season 2, really doesn't support that argument is super popular among general audiences. Ahsoka we're still waiting for ratings on, but from it's first episode from Samba, it was miles behind the most popular SW programming on Disney+ so far.

I want to know who you are reading calling this better then Andor. I need to know, so I can avoid them. :funny:
This thread is always obsessed with comparing things to Andor, but I guess let's.

On IMDB, the 12 episodes of Andor average 8.25/10 with the two lowest episodes hitting 7.3. The 6 episodes of Ahsoka so far average 8.33/10 with the two lowest episodes hitting 7.5 / 7.9. That's taken from a good 14K+ votes. Might still change by the end of this series since we're still two episodes out though.

Yes, I look at episode ratings on sites like IMDB rather than overall show ratings. A lot of people just give a grade on the first (or last) episode and call it a day. It's also the metric people love to inflate or review bomb. Episode averages are more reliable.

I think this debate is useless in general though. Andor was a great show and so is this. Both are a very different kind of Star Wars. That's perfectly fine. Both are great.

I have not heard a coherent argument for why this show is "so good" outside of nostalgia for stuff a lot of people are not aware of. I'm aware of all of it, and I do not find it inherently compelling at all.
That's just negative bias. These threads, YouTube, Twitter, and other social media platforms are filled with people sharing reasons outside of nostalgia that they appreciate this show.

No ratings have been released since the first episode by Disney. It now seems they might've been counting episode 1 and 2 "together" to boost dem ratings. I take that as a sign that this thread more representative of general audience reaction.
Ratings haven't been released since we're only catching up on Nielsen ratings this week. They are always delayed by the same amount of time. Admittedly, it won't be until we're a good 3 weeks or so into the Nielsen figures that we can draw reliable conclusions though.

This thread is always obsessed with comparing things to Andor, but I guess let's.

On IMDB, the 12 episodes of Andor average 8.25/10 with the two lowest episodes hitting 7.3. The 6 episodes of Ahsoka so far average 8.33/10 with the two lowest episodes hitting 7.5 / 7.9. That's taken from a good 14K+ votes. Might still change by the end of this series since we're still two episodes out though.

Yes, I look at episode ratings on sites like IMDB rather than overall show ratings. A lot of people just give a grade on the first (or last) episode and call it a day. It's also the metric people love to inflate or review bomb. Episode averages are more reliable.

That's just negative bias. These threads, YouTube, Twitter, and other social media platforms are filled with people sharing reasons outside of nostalgia that they appreciate this show.

Ratings haven't been released since we're only catching up on Nielsen ratings this week. They are always delayed by the same amount of time. Admittedly, it won't be until we're a good 3 weeks or so into the Nielsen figures that we can draw reliable conclusions though.
IMDB episode ratings... okay. As for why I brought up Andor. If the question is, "best Star Wars in years", Andor is recent. Why would that not apply to that question?

One, I'm specifically talking about reviews. But if you really want to bring up social media, provide it. I'm curious. Because I've read Twitter. It's really embarrassing and lacking in coherent arguments on how this is, "the best Star Wars in years..."

Not talking about Nielsen. Disney put out their version of "ratings" for the "first episode". They haven't done it since. Why? When The Ring of Power started hot, we got Amazon telling us. As it drifted off into the ether, they stopped doing it.

Last edited:
IMDB episode ratings... okay. As for why I brought up Andor. If the question is, "best Star Wars in years", Andor is recent. Why would that not apply to that question?
It does, but comparing everything to Andor is also a pattern here. Again, I love both. Andor is amazing, but they are entirely different types of shows.

I picked IMDB because it's the highest quantity of any measurement that we have. If you have a way to summarize more than 14K+ opinions, I'm all ears.

But if you really want to bring up social media, provide it. I'm curious. Because I've read Twitter. It's really embarrassing and lacking in coherent arguments.
I'm not going to spend my afternoon googling and quoting takes on this show. I can give you mine if that helps?

Not talking about Nielsen. Disney put out their version of "ratings" for the "first episode". They haven't done it since. Why? When The Ring of Power started hot, we got Amazon telling us. As it drifted off into the ether, they stopped doing it.
House of the Dragon giving us near-weekly updates on their ratings is the exception in the industry. Even they only did it because reporters gave sometimes skewed interpretations of the ratings. It's not at all common for these streaming services release those numbers. That's why we have sources like Nielsen in the first place.

I'm not making an argument for the ratings being good here. All I'm saying is that it's about 2 weeks too early before we can really judge.

It does, but comparing everything to Andor is also a pattern here. Again, I love both. Andor is amazing, but they are entirely different types of shows.

I picked IMDB because it's the highest quantity of any measurement that we have. If you have a way to summarize more than 14K+ opinions, I'm all ears.

I'm not going to spend my afternoon googling and quoting takes on this show. I can give you mine if that helps?

House of the Dragon giving us near-weekly updates on their ratings is the exception in the industry. Even they only did it because reporters gave sometimes skewed interpretations of the ratings. It's not at all common for these streaming services release those numbers. That's why we have sources like Nielsen in the first place.

I'm not making an argument for the ratings being good here. All I'm saying is that it's about 2 weeks too early before we can really judge.
Why do you think the style of show matters to my point/argument/feeling? I watch Seven Samurai and hold it in the same regard as Dr. Strangelove and Terminator 2. All very different "styles" of movies.

Using your argument Andor's significantly higher overall IMDB score matters then. More votes. Andor has also had a much higher voter pool. 152k to 41k.

Why bring up the reaction if you don't want to talk about it? Anyways, I will give an example:

Now, that might be their favorite shot. Cool. But what makes it great, let alone the "greatest shot in Star Wars history"? The guy doesn't exactly have a compelling argument and I can see why. It says nothing. It's not even shot well.

Now compare it to this (sorry about the quality, but the best I could find of the whole scene in the right aspect ratio):

Another example. One very simple, from the girl who's never seen rain:

e1ee6571505f33f69d65d1ed690ebd7871423f57.gifv

This doesn't mean I think anyone has to like or dislike either. But I think I can explain why pretty much every shot in those scenes are better then the one from Ahsoka.

And it's the same with scenes like when Sabine met up with Ezra. There is nothing to it. Time doesn't stop, nothing feels significant. We're just told it is significant, because it is.

And that's my point when it comes to not really hearing a coherent argument on why it's the, "best Star Wars in years". Because what I see a lot of is a lot of losing it over seeing things they know. Not how it's executed, how the story is told. Just that the story is told.

People can like the show, appreciate it. I have no control over that nor do I want it. I have appreciation for aspects of the show. I just think it's outweighed by the bad. But that's my opinion and I argue it from the material, not saying others like it on social media. This is why Andor does come up even if they're, "different types of show". Because the execution of Andor is stunning in comparison.

Why do you think Disney released their number for Ahsoka?

Last edited:
Why do you think the style of show matters to my point/argument/feeling? I watch Seven Samurai and hold it in the same regard as Dr. Strangelove and Terminator 2. All very different "styles" of movies.
Not saying it does to you, but it does to other people. I take away different things from Rebels/Ahsoka than I do Andor/The Last Jedi, but I love both. Yet, Ahsoka gets a lot of flack for its style specifically.

My favorite example is how Andor handled the exposition of why there weren't many people during the pilgrimage. They worked in a production limitation, tied it in with dialogue, and presented a very particular framing of a scene. So, we wouldn't think "Wow, this valley looks empty, where are all the extras", but instead "The Empire are animals". That's amazing writing.

It doesn't mean that the much more blunt exposition in this show is less good because it serves a different purpose. Same with the shot and scene comparisons you do here. Where you lose me is the one-sided takes with quotes like "There is nothing to it".

Using your argument Andor's significantly higher overall IMDB score matters then. More votes. Andor has also had a much higher voter pool. 152k to 41k.
I already touched on why I don't use the overall IMDB score. We'll be able to compare those better when more votes for Ahsoka come in though. The episode scores have a very similar pool and thus allow for a more direct comparison for now.

My point here was simply that the negativity isn't at all mirrored on that website which also praised Andor. The edits you made about being "the best Star Wars ever" I only read just now. That's not what I quoted or was commenting on. Again, I like both. Posting that direct comparisons wasn't super helpful to the topic, I'll admit. I see how you would read that as a response to the best Star Wars stuff.

Now, that might be their favorite shot. Cool. But what makes it great, let alone the "greatest shot in Star Wars history"? The guy doesn't exactly have a compelling argument and I can see why. It says nothing. It's not even shot well.
Nothing, because that's a personal preference. Again, I think "best x in history" is generally nonsense. That goes for both of those shots.

But I think I can explain why pretty much every shot in those scenes are better then the one from Ahsoka.
The problem I have is that scenes in these projects aren't approached the same way. Like last week with Ahsoka's lesson, any exploration of the themes in those scenes was rejected because "it's just fan-service / member berries". That's an interpretation I guess, but a very one-sided interpretation.

Why do you think Disney released their number for Ahsoka?
When those were released I did say that the way they phrased the article could be used to obfuscate viewership numbers. The keyword being could. Again, we need facts before I can say anything useful about that.

Last edited:
Not saying it does to you, but it does to other people. I take away different things from Rebels/Ahsoka than I do Andor/The Last Jedi, but I love both. Yet, Ahsoka gets a lot of flack for its style specifically.

My favorite example is how Andor handled the exposition of why there weren't many people during the pilgrimage. They worked in a production limitation, tied it in with dialogue, and presented a very particular framing of a scene. So, we wouldn't think "Wow, this valley looks empty, where are all the extras", but instead "The Empire are animals". That's amazing writing.

It doesn't mean that the much more blunt exposition in this show is less good because it serves a different purpose. Same with the shot and scene comparisons you do here. Where you lose me is the one-sided takes with quotes like "There is nothing to it".
Ahsoka's style isn't weird for Star Wars. It's very standard. Do you think those saying that don't like Star Wars usually? Don't like The Empire Strikes Back?

Ahsoka has more in common with TLJ then TLJ has with Andor.

And I honestly do not understand your argument for blunt exposition. Because while yes, bluntness has it's place, I think the vast majority of time, elegance of storytelling is unequivocally better. It's the idea behind show don't tell and visual filmmaking.

The argument you're making reminds me of this clip, in that it argues that you can make something "better" (in your case just as good) by simply being blunt.

I already touched on why I don't use the overall IMDB score. We'll be able to compare those better when more votes for Ahsoka come in though. The episode scores have a very similar pool and thus allow for a more direct comparison for now.

My point here was simply that the negativity isn't at all mirrored on that website which also praised Andor. The edits you made about being "the best Star Wars ever" I only read just now. That's not what I quoted or was commenting on. Again, I like both. Posting that direct comparisons wasn't super helpful to the topic, I'll admit. I see how you would read that as a response to the best Star Wars stuff.

Individual episodes are a very different metric. A good example is the episode with Anakin having a much higher vote count then the rest of the episodes because Anakin showed up.

Why would Ahsoka get more downvotes then Andor out of "spite"? Andor is the "woke" show?

Nothing, because that's a personal preference. Again, I think "best x in history" is generally nonsense. That goes for both of those shots.

The problem I have is that scenes in these projects aren't approached the same way. Like last week with Ahsoka's lesson, any exploration of the themes in those scenes was rejected because "it's just fan-service / member berries". That's an interpretation I guess, but a very one-sided interpretation.
The post didn't say the Andor shot was the best in Star Wars history. It in fact said it wasn't even the second best shot in Andor.

Anakin's presence in the "member berries". The storytelling is just not good imo. So it's living off the "member berries". Especially as an extension of TCW/Rebels, where it is an overt step back for the character. They even do it, visually with her outfit.

It goes along with her status as a Jedi. Even if they walk it back with a line, it doesn't change anything about what's actually going on in the mechanics of the scenes, her arc, and the story.

And thus it all feels like "nothing" is happening. All he did was bring Ahsoka back to where we found her at the end of Rebels, after taking her back before her confrontation with Anakin in Rebels before that. And I'd argue they do it in a much worse way.

The underlying element with Sabine, isn't even underlying. It just doesn't really say anything, because it again takes her back to where we found her already.

You keep saying things are "one-sided". But it's one person's argument. If you want to argue the value of the scene/show, please do so. But you haven't yet and just keep saying I'm bias towards my own opinion. Which I am. So are you. So is everyone.

When those were released I did say that the way they phrased the article could be used to obfuscate viewership numbers. The keyword being could. Again, we need facts before I can say anything useful about that.
What of the Samba numbers for the first episode?

I thought Thrawn's entrance was very well executed, but otherwise Filoni and the directors have been struggling a bit with hitting the emotional beats throughout the season. They spent six episodes building up to Ezra's return, only for his and Sabine's reunion to be incredibly muted. Their slow embrace was almost awkward. I've really been enjoying Bordizzo as Sabine, but she doesn't play the character with the same sort of spunk or fieriness as her animated counterpart. Finding Ezra was clearly very important to her throughout the entirety of this show, but you wouldn't be able to tell that by how she acted out that scene. This further aggravates my frustration with the crawling pace of the show. They spent so much time building towards this moment, and the payoff wasn't there. The season has just felt like one future set-up after another, and narratively speaking I feel very unsatisfied.

As far as positives go: I'm so happy to see my boy Mikkelsen (shoddy makeup aside), Baylan and Shin continue to be highlights, it was great seeing the Night Sisters in live-action, and he good boi:

View attachment 68151
You're not wrong about the struggle with emotional beats. I feel like there's a lot of ideas of what he wants to do here, but little idea of how to get there or deliver it. As such, it feels like a checklist much of the time with important scenes not being given the setup and weight needed. Ezra's scene here is a great example, but part of why last week bothered me as much as it did as it felt like that defined the episode. It was a pay off to an arc it never really put the legwork into setting up.

When it comes to how Bordizzo is playing Sabine, I've found the more depressed energy largely working so far as I think she's playing it well, but there's a real lack of precision in this show that leaves it feeling less substantial than it should so far.

Also, Dave, I know it'll torment some wiki editors, but we can just shrug and move on with the eye colours. It's incredibly off-putting with everyone, Ahsoka worst of all.

Respectfully, this series is a continuation of Clone Wars & Rebels, for those fans. Anyone approaching this series without watching those series' or doesn't care for them is going to be approaching this series with bias whether you're aware of that or not. Yes, Andor is great and takes after the grounded Rogue One, but this series follows the fantastical/mystical elements of those previous series. People critiquing Ahsoka's personality, the tone, the reactions of these characters to one another, etc. I won't say it's entirely unwarranted, that wouldn't be fair, but I think this series and the characters are much easier to enjoy and understand having done the homework here. And even if you haven't, I know there are those who aren't familiar with the previous shows and these characters who still enjoy what this series is about, the path it's taking, and the lore it's covering.

It's a bit disappointing to see @DarthSkywalker (not hating in any way btw) use examples of Twitter SW simps, accounts probably run by pre-teens, as examples of why this series disappoints when compared to other SW material (at least in the visuals). The 'best shot of Star Wars' shot of Anakin that was going around on Twitter was this one, and rightfully so, it's spectacular:
44096bb715d672fce3a7005f01ba71318fb49fc7.gif

But again, that's entirely subjective. I like to think fans were just incredibly hyped after seeing this shot as they were watching the episode live, I sure was. The cinematography of this series has been one of my favorite things about it so far.

As far as comparing character reactions here, I don't necessarily think it's fair to compare how characters in Ahsoka (Clone Wars, Rebels) & the Disney trilogy react to one another or in general. They're entirely different characters, and outside of the obvious (different writers/directors/actors), these characters come from such different backgrounds and experiences. No two personalities are alike. And again, understanding these character's history, you'd understand that the Sabine & Ezra reunion was done exceptionally well and I appreciate the subtly between Sabine & Ezra in that moment:
e87cd15171cad95dd16b896975b66f8562ba0f9c.gifv

cbdaea5acacf85255ff7403651f341c470331709.gifv

d5f06c172bef9458ca36e6bd044361df54e11184.gifv

c22a6b4d28643bee91d9a76e0a0375efb66baf0b.gifv

I mean.. look at Sabine gripping him tight here. 10 years apart, conflicted because of the decision she made to make it to him (she believes Ahsoka is dead mind you), she made it to him, she found a way. And I think the softness & subtly here, really works. At least for me
15694779ad9d4c1a0eb373e2e5710d6368afcbcd.gifv

And then a moment where they can just forget what's a stake, the threat that looms over them as well as the galaxy they have to go back to, and it's just two long friends reuniting after so long, too long, apart.
4991d4befbe9b872bcbb21dae295d1e6032706cc.gifv

I can admit that the writing in this show can be weak from time to time, it's not a slam dunk series but neither was Andor. I think Andor was an Emmy-worthy series (should have taken more home tbh) with serious pacing issues but it was carried by it's performances and the ability to execute so well when the writing was at it's strongest. But to me, it's an entirely different genre and series. I think constantly finding holes in this series, episode after episode, seems like a chore that I wouldn't dare take part in myself and it's a shame to see the majority be so positive about Ahsoka, and then here comes those who want to stomp on the parade. Come on now. It's fair to share your opinions, but if you can see the majority enjoying something then how about we stop trying to get into little debates comparing apples to oranges here. It's a freakin Star Wars show, we're all fans of this franchise, and let's respect what others are enjoying without sullying it.

I agree so much. I feel like this show is a really good example of the difference between animation and live action. A lot of the really amazing characters and scenes in TCW, Rebels, The Bad Batch, and TotJ, were not simply down to Filoni. The animators played a huge role.

I don't know if Filoni just can't communicate what he wants to the actors/directors or what, but something is missing. Big moments feel like cliff notes versions of what you'd expect.

What I find most maddening though, is they've clearly try to give care to the "fan service". Like the opening of this episode.

I give a lot of credit to most of the actors here. Especially Bordizzo, MEW, Stevenson, Sakhno, and Roose's boy. I feel like they've brought a lot more to the material then is there. Trying to will it to matter.
From the outset, I would have preferred to see this animated because it feels like jumping into a sequel where every cast member has been recast. However, the execution here really has me yearning for an animated followup with these characters instead as I feel it probably would have been a stronger series than this has been.

Respectfully, this series is a continuation of Clone Wars & Rebels, for those fans. Anyone approaching this series without watching those series' or doesn't care for them is going to be approaching this series with bias whether you're aware of that or not.
How many people in this thread are approaching it from that perspective though, regardless of whether they feel positively or negatively about the show?

Respectfully, this series is a continuation of Clone Wars & Rebels, for those fans. Anyone approaching this series without watching those series' or doesn't care for them is going to be approaching this series with bias whether you're aware of that or not. Yes, Andor is great and takes after the grounded Rogue One, but this series follows the fantastical/mystical elements of those previous series. People critiquing Ahsoka's personality, the tone, the reactions of these characters to one another, etc. I won't say it's entirely unwarranted, that wouldn't be fair, but I think this series and the characters are much easier to enjoy and understand having done the homework here. And even if you haven't, I know there are those who aren't familiar with the previous shows and these characters who still enjoy what this series is about, the path it's taking, and the lore it's covering.
That's an oxymoron. If you have to do homework, by it's natural, it isn't easier.

It's a bit disappointing to see @DarthSkywalker (not hating in any way btw) use examples of Twitter SW simps, accounts probably run by pre-teens, as examples of why this series disappoints when compared to other SW material (at least in the visuals). The 'best shot of Star Wars' shot of Anakin that was going around on Twitter was this one, and rightfully so, it's spectacular:
44096bb715d672fce3a7005f01ba71318fb49fc7.gif

But again, that's entirely subjective. I like to think fans were just incredibly hyped after seeing this shot as they were watching the episode live, I sure was. The cinematography of this series has been one of my favorite things about it so far.
Yeah, that shot sucks. Concept is good, the execution is awful.

The cinematography on this show is such a step back from the best of Star Wars.

As far as comparing character reactions here, I don't necessarily think it's fair to compare how characters in Ahsoka (Clone Wars, Rebels) & the Disney trilogy react to one another or in general. They're entirely different characters, and outside of the obvious (different writers/directors/actors), these characters come from such different backgrounds and experiences. No two personalities are alike. And again, understanding these character's history, you'd understand that the Sabine & Ezra reunion was done exceptionally well and I appreciate the subtly between Sabine & Ezra in that moment:
e87cd15171cad95dd16b896975b66f8562ba0f9c.gifv

cbdaea5acacf85255ff7403651f341c470331709.gifv

d5f06c172bef9458ca36e6bd044361df54e11184.gifv

c22a6b4d28643bee91d9a76e0a0375efb66baf0b.gifv

I mean.. look at Sabine gripping him tight here. 10 years apart, conflicted because of the decision she made to make it to him (she believes Ahsoka is dead mind you), she made it to him, she found a way. And I think the softness & subtly here, really works. At least for me
15694779ad9d4c1a0eb373e2e5710d6368afcbcd.gifv

And then a moment where they can just forget what's a stake, the threat that looms over them as well as the galaxy they have to go back to, and it's just two long friends reuniting after so long, too long, apart.
4991d4befbe9b872bcbb21dae295d1e6032706cc.gifv

I can admit that the writing in this show can be weak from time to time, it's not a slam dunk series but neither was Andor. I think Andor was an Emmy-worthy series (should have taken more home tbh) with serious pacing issues but it was carried by it's performances and the ability to execute so well when the writing was at it's strongest. But to me, it's an entirely different genre and series. I think constantly finding holes in this series, episode after episode, seems like a chore that I wouldn't dare take part in myself and it's a shame to see the majority be so positive about Ahsoka, and then here comes those who want to stomp on the parade. Come on now. It's fair to share your opinions, but if you can see the majority enjoying something then how about we stop trying to get into little debates comparing apples to oranges here. It's a freakin Star Wars show, we're all fans of this franchise, and let's respect what others are enjoying without sullying it.
I do not think you understand my point. I'm comparing the acting/storytelling of the scenes. The execution.

The bold bit is another oxymoron.

And why are you telling me how to post?

And why are you telling me how to post?
(Respectfully) Because how you act in this thread is no better than a troll. You come across as arrogant and pretentious, and if you weren't aware of that before, please be aware of it now. Episode after episode, the same old tired statements in thread after thread. You can share your opinions, of course, but when it comes across in such a nasty way I do not care for it. Take that over to SW Reddit and see how receptive they are to you. Don't really understand why any admin would allow such behavior on here, but alas, admins aren't without their flaws either. This will be my only response.

Ahsoka rules :jedi

So the giant hyperspace ring was a one way method? It can’t get Thrawn’s ship back to the star wars galaxy?

I feel like whatever Baylan and Shin are doing is going to end up giving Thrawn a win. Like Ahsoka, Sabine, and Ezra get stuck in the other galaxy and can’t warn Hera about Thrawn’s return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"