Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

I'm not convinced that Hank and Janet will make it out of this one alive. Certainly one of them will be killed/sacrifice themselves during a battle with Kang.
I wouldn't mind if this is the last Marvel movie for Evangeline Lilly.

How often is Kang going to wear his helmet with the blue face plate? I want him to look like that instead of looking like Majors.
Hopefully a fair bit. He looks so good with it.

I liked the trailer, but I can already tell there's gonna be a huge void with no Luis.
Is he definitely out of the film? Guess it makes sense if it takes place nearly all in the quantum realm, but will be a shame not to see him again.

Is Kang in the comics supposed to have blue skin or is that only part of his helmet like a visor? Have we ever seen him without his helmet before? In this film the blue doesn't look like his skin but a visor, and I wonder how much time he's going to keep it on.

qBXmO58.gif

Thanks Kane! You are the man as always!

It's like a Fantastic Four adventure except with the Ant-Family and I am into it.
Yeah, does have that F4 adventure feel to it. I think the Ant-Family is more interesting and fun than having Ant Man alone, especially with 3 generations in there which is that much rarer in superhero films.

Is he definitely out of the film? Guess it makes sense if it takes place nearly all in the quantum realm, but will be a shame not to see him again.

a post credit scene with him retelling the events would be cool

but
with all those rumors about Scott dying, it would be misplaced

Is Kang in the comics supposed to have blue skin or is that only part of his helmet like a visor? Have we ever seen him without his helmet before? In this film the blue doesn't look like his skin but a visor, and I wonder how much time he's going to keep it on.
Kang's mask is blue in the comics and Kang in the comics is a dark haired white guy.

Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania - Trailer 1 - 4K - 8K UHD

Phase 5 starting off with a bang! When they shows us the 2023 and 2024 movie slate, Quantumania and GOTG3 were my top 2 most anticipated movies of the bunch. I would still say GOTG3 is my number 1, but man does Quantumania look like it won't disappoint me

I'm not convinced that Hank and Janet will make it out of this one alive. Certainly one of them will be killed/sacrifice themselves during a battle with Kang.

I think Hank is a definitely a goner. Janet I am 50/50, but I think she may be a goner also

Has anyone ever noticed that the chorus of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road sounds like the Buffy love theme?

Going in with low expectations since I wasn’t a fan of the first two movies, but I’m here for Jonathan Majors.

Going in with low expectations since I wasn’t a fan of the first two movies, but I’m here for Jonathan Majors.

Even though we only see him speak one line, it's just so perfect
Playing into Scott's urge to protect the family, while also needling at his insecurity and need for recognition
And it's such a different reading than he would've given for "He Who Remains"

All hail Sarah Haley Finn, God of Casting!

it seems that the Quantum Relm is going to be the MCU version of the negative zone from the comics that the Fantastic 4 would often visit.
It seems more like a mix between the Microverse (sub-atomic dimension that can be reached by shrinking with pym particles which houses various societies), Temporal Limbo (place outside of time, which is used for timetravel and houses Kang's Chronopolis), and potentially the Quantum Zone if it turns out that its energy is indeed related to Kamala's Bangle/Quantum Band.

Last edited:

Nope, he doesn't have blue skin. When he takes his helmet off, he is just a dude with a goatee, more or less. If you've seen pictures of Immortus, you've seen what Kang looks like maskless. Which makes sense, Kang and Immortus are the same person.

Wasn't feeling this at all; it's amazing how every year the CGI gets worse. And impeccably poor timing from Marvel to release a trailer with Bill Murray right now.

Having Kang played by Majors in this film is going to be a huge boost for it. I’m also here for the full Ant-Man family but Majors Kang is the main draw for sure.

Even though we only see him speak one line, it's just so perfect
Playing into Scott's urge to protect the family, while also needling at his insecurity and need for recognition
And it's such a different reading than he would've given for "He Who Remains"

All hail Sarah Haley Finn, God of Casting!
He has amazing delivery. Can’t wait for him to get some apocalyptic lines and see what he can do with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"