She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 3 "The People vs. Emil Blonsky" (Spoiler Thread)

How about the goons were hired by the Leader who works for a (recast) General Ross lying in his dead bed thinking the blood/serum is his only hope? Ross should know that too? As the post credit reveal in last episode.

How about the goons were hired by the Leader who works for a (recast) General Ross lying in his dead bed thinking the blood/serum is his only hope? Ross should know that too? As the post credit reveal in last episode.
That could tie to what Titania showed up in the first episode. Perhaps she was going to use Bruce's cousin on TV to lure him out, and then they found out there was another.

So what do you think the plan is for Emil?

My guess is something like this:
- Live among people in society for a while to get people used to Emil and really drive the point home that he is reformed, plus be part of some campaign for supervillain rehabilitation to promote the idea that supervillains can be rehabilitated.
- Stage some kind of attack or disaster where he can publically save multiple people from something that would have most likely killed them had he not chosen to break the terms of his parole and transform
- Either get pardoned, or at least get a bunch of public support for being a hero and public outcry against the decision to 'punish him for saving people' by putting him in prison.
- Work from there to a point where he can operate as a "hero" under someone's supervision (Thunderbolts)

So what do you think the plan is for Emil?

My guess is something like this:
- Live among people in society for a while to get people used to Emil and really drive the point home that he is reformed, plus be part of some campaign for supervillain rehabilitation to promote the idea that supervillains can be rehabilitated.
- Stage some kind of attack or disaster where he can publically save multiple people from something that would have most likely killed them had he not chosen to break the terms of his parole and transform
- Either get pardoned, or at least get a bunch of public support for being a hero and public outcry against the decision to 'punish him for saving people' by putting him in prison.
- Work from there to a point where he can operate as a "hero" under someone's supervision (Thunderbolts)
Sounds a decent storyline if they want to go the genuinely reformed route with him (which is still tough to believe lol).

Sounds a decent storyline if they want to go the genuinely reformed route with him (which is still tough to believe lol).
I don't think staging a situation where people would die if not for your own intervention makes you "genuinely reformed". It sounds more like Mysterio fighting his own "Elementals" or Syndrome from the Incredibles planning to defeat his own Omnidroid robot to seem a hero and using that to their own advantage.

Right now Emil gets to live outside of prison as long as he never transforms. Staging a situation where he needs to transform so people don't die could if he plays his cards right get him to a point where he can even be allowed to transform again. And if his "supervisor" who is supposed to keep him in check is someone like Val or a disguised Zemo or what have you, he can get away with a lot of stuff.

I love this show but was not feeling that Megan Thee Stallion plotline. It was like a joke that went on for way too long

Ze4EK8i.gif
Sigh...... The modern day man really is pathetic especially those who love to moan online. Most of them have deep rooted misogyny and toxic traits that would disgrace men of the past. Im glad this show is exposing these types of people who have no place in modern society. There petty arguments about how the MCU is " Finished " makes me laugh. Wah " SheHulk twerked " Wah. Im going to cancel my Disney + account. LMAO its actually tragic. Don't worry though they will be back when DareDevil shows up.

How did the goons know about the blood transformed her? And does it also require certain genetic link to make it work properly so it won’t work on just whoever?

Anyway I liked this episode better than last week, it’s structured more like the comedy legal shows of yore. There were cases, personal drama, hijinks, then cases closed let’s have some time to have fun or chill at the end.

Also liked that the show is poking fun at the Marvel universe, like making the Asgard line come off a bit corny now — hope it keeps it up.

Their boss is Samuel Sterns?

Peter Parker gets mocked a lot for the dance he did under Venom’s influence, so much that it’s a meme now. Even Marvel made fun of him for it in the animated film a few years ago.

Biggest online outrageous tantrum for a dance. What is the world coming too?!

Personally I'm not really bothered by subpar CGI unless we are talking about something horrible (like the Scorpion King in Mummy Returns) or they are interfering with my enjoyment of the movie (like the final battle in Black Panther).
Same here. I see it, but it's not making such a fun show unwatchable. :)

I seem to remember most people really enjoyed Zemo dance that they actually begged Marvel to release The Zemo cut in Falcon and The Winter Solider and they did.

Peter Quill. Danced in GOTG and we didn’t have a huge issue in fact it was hilarious to see Rhodey and Nebula referring to Quill as an idiot in Endgame

Last edited:
I seem to remember most people really enjoyed Zemo dance that they actually begged Marvel to release The Zemo cut in Falcon and The Winter Solider and they did.

Peter Quill. Danced in GOTG and we didn’t have a huge issue in fact it was hilarious to see Rhodey and Nebula referring to Quill as an idiot in Endgame

Well yeah, he's a white guy so it's apparently okay.

Right, Quill?

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Jesus Christ, it couldn't be more obvious. :funny:

Jesus Christ, it couldn't be more obvious. :funny:
The only thing wrong with the twerking scene was the poor CGI and lack of any fluid dynamics or deformation or cloth physics. It looked like 90s wireframe animation like the CGI dancing baby from Ally McBeal... Especially with She-Hulk dancing next to a real flesh and blood woman.

I feel bad for Tatiana because she supposedly twerked her ass off on set in her motion capture to do Megan proud.

The only thing wrong with the twerking scene was the poor CGI and lack of any fluid dynamics or deformation or cloth physics. It looked like 90s wireframe animation like the CGI dancing baby from Ally McBeal... Especially with She-Hulk dancing next to a real flesh and blood woman.

I feel bad for Tatiana because she supposedly tweeked her ass off on set in her motion capture to do Megan proud.

Yeah that was my main problem with the twerking that it didn't look real at all but like Ally McBeal dancing with the dancing baby.

I got the same vibe. It’s almost like they’d didn’t do motion capture at all and just designed her walk from scratch.

There are times when she's just in a suit and you can't tell she's muscular or taller than others. They could've just done it practically with an actual human stand in. Even She-Hulk's business suit doesn't look real.

Gamora looks more real because a painted actress will always look real compared to what looks like an entirely CGI and non motion capture character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"