• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Jurassic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Schwartzman Joining Jurassic World?

Hypable is reporting Jason Schwartzman, star of Rushmore and next month’s Saving Mr. Banks, is in talks to join the film in an yet-to-be-revealed role. His representation had no comment, which is generally a good thing (Idris Elba’s reps said he was not in the film when he was rumored). When there’s more to report, we’ll let you know, but for now lets just imagine how Schwartzman could fit into this sequel.

Bryce Dallas Howard, meanwhile, just said to USA Today, “they’re relaunching the Jurassic Park franchise, so I’ll be chasing dinosaurs. That’s going to happen next year.” [Hypable]

http://www.slashfilm.com/rumor-jason-schwartzman-could-join-jurassic-world/

He better be in full blown Wes Anderson mode, I expect nothing less.

I'd love to see a low key, survivalist Jurassic Park story ala The Grey and Gravity. Wouldn't happen, though.

And sadly, JOSH BROLIN MIGHT BE OUT OF JURASSIC WORLD:

Well, the latest is that the Jurassic World role of Owen is again in limbo. Or at least the man who was rumored for it, Josh Brolin, is out. Apparently, it just didn’t pan out. A few weeks back on the podcast, we told you he was in the running and then the next day a few more sites heard the same thing and so it was. Well, it looks like one of our favorite Goonies will NOT be chasing dinosaurs this time around.
What I do take out of all of this is that Brolin is looking for that big franchise role. There was talk that he was up for Batman for a bit, then Jurassic World, (Octoberist Note: Just Speculation here on the author's part) maybe we will see him in a galaxy far far away?

http://schmoesknow.com/josh-brolin-out-of-jurassic-world/

Brolin in SW? I'll take it.

Schmoe Knows are taking a risk by releasing all these rumors at once: Wonder Woman's casting in Batman/Superman, Josh Brolin out of JW, Terminator and Ghostbusters 3 castings. I think it's all from a single e-mail and we'll see if any of these pan out.

The Schwartzman rumor makes me want to see Wes Anderson direct a Jurassic Park remake...

Grant - Owen Wilson
Sattler - Gwyneth Paltrow
Malcolm - Jason Schwartzman
Hammond - Bill Murray
Tim - Jared Gilman
Lex - Kara Hayward
Muldoon - Willem Dafoe
Gennaro - Edward Norton
Arnold - Seu Jorge
Nedry - Wallace Wolodarsky

And sadly, JOSH BROLIN MIGHT BE OUT OF JURASSIC WORLD:

http://schmoesknow.com/josh-brolin-out-of-jurassic-world/

Does he fit for:

doctorstrange.jpg

Actually... At this point in time... I want Tom Mison (Ichabod Crane from sleepy hollow)

The Schwartzman rumor makes me want to see Wes Anderson direct a Jurassic Park remake...

Grant - Owen Wilson
Sattler - Gwyneth Paltrow
Malcolm - Jason Schwartzman
Hammond - Bill Murray
Tim - Jared Gilman
Lex - Kara Hayward
Muldoon - Willem Dafoe
Gennaro - Edward Norton
Arnold - Seu Jorge
Nedry - Wallace Wolodarsky

And Tilda Swinton as a Velociraptor.

With Brolin out, I really want Tom Hiddleston in this film.

[YT]8a5rdtihk0E[/YT]

He's in del Toro's Crimson Peak, releasing in April 2015 so I'm not sure whether he'd have time.

haha, I think they just need to clone Hiddleston, Cumberbatch, Hardy, Fassbender and Elba so you guys can have them in multiple films at the same time.

Those are the same handful of names used over and over endlessly as "perfect" for every role in every film these days.

Brolin is better suited to JP than SW, imo.

Brolin would fit in SW. The Prequels no? The tone of the originals and maybe the new trilogy? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"