• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jurassic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_me5ym8OJX11ru2ppgo1_250.gif

It appears we've found necessary evil's line...to cross at our leisure in the future :o

I love that his career appears to be finally taking off after being a semi-known TV actor for over a decade now.

Still see him as that dude from Everwood.

****ing Pratt, your place is in Pawnee, Indiana! :argh:

The shoeshine business just ain't what it used to be, man has to make a living :argh:

Pawnee may not be much longer on this earth.

:csad:

Considering the disappointing new fall line-up of comedies from NBC and most of the networks basic inability to launch anything midseason, I'm not counting P&R out for a season 7.

Considering the disappointing new fall line-up of comedies from NBC and most of the networks basic inability to launch anything midseason, I'm not counting P&R out for a season 7.

I hope so. I want a final season of the folks from Pawnee so that it can end properly, like the Office and 30 Rock.

Plus it will give Michael Schur 100% focus on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

I'm so happy for Pratt.

Out of curiosity I took a gander at JP Legacy, one of the most popular Jurassic Park sites out there. And man, it's disheartening to see so many people not knowing who Pratt is; or just dismissing him as a pretty boy or a comedian.

I'm so happy for Pratt.

Out of curiosity I took a gander at JP Legacy, one of the most popular Jurassic Park sites out there. And man, it's disheartening to see so many people not knowing who Pratt is; or just dismissing him as a pretty boy or a comedian.

Only for GOTG and Zero Dark Thirty has he been a pretty boy.

Not even. Even when he's in good shape, he's a rugged dude.

Besides Everwood he's always played the slacker or best friend type. Now when he finds success, after blood, sweat and tears. ignorant people call him a pretty boy. It's kinda funny. He can't win.

I'm so happy for Pratt.

I'm a member over there, and the reactions are pretty bad. Not a big fan myself either, but I'm not ready to shoot down this film yet.

Besides Everwood he's always played the slacker or best friend type. Now when he finds success, after blood, sweat and tears. ignorant people call him a pretty boy. It's kinda funny. He can't win.
He'll win when GotG comes out and the rest of the world finally gets a clue. :woot:

I'm so happy for Pratt.

Wait till they meet Bert Macklin...

Welcome to the gun show, he'll tell them.

I'm a member over there, and the reactions are pretty bad. Not a big fan myself either, but I'm not ready to shoot down this film yet.

It's because it's a bit of niche fan base. If you want to see classic nerds strut their stuff, that would be the place. Its not an insult but certain sectors of nerd-dom has always been a fickle, cautious and territorial bunch.

Even if Pratt wins them over, most likely they'll know him for Jurassic World and that's it.

I'm not a huge fan of this casting news nor am I against it, I haven't seen Pratt in enough to really make an educated opinion yet so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"